🖤- how would he be once you've given birth to his child.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-> synopsis: how would armando be once the child is born?

-> format: headcanon.

-> theme: fluff + comedy

-> warning: none.

-> authors note: finally catching up on requests! hope you enjoyed! this is not proofread. 𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝! 🌸

part 1: how he takes care of you during pregnancy.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-> you was currently at the hospital, laying in the bed.

-> Armando and the baby was beside you, holding your son as he currently sat down in the chair next to the bed.

-> rocking his son backwards and forwards while you was relaxing.

-> you would never of thought it was your son as well, both attached to each other like glue. he looked exactly like Armando as well.

-> reminiscing back to when he was first in your arms, you noticed all the similarities the two had. The same head shape, same eyes, same wavy hair that was already apparent, same little smirk they do.

-> it was like they were twins.

-> marcus was right, that lowery dna is a bitch.

-> the door slightly opened to the left of you and you noticed the two older males slowly creep in, not wanting to disturb you guys, especially if the baby was sleeping.

-> "oh my god. Mike hold me, i'm about to cry man!!" Marcus exclaimed while trying to fall into Mike's arms who just pushed him off.

-> "can you shut up!"

-> walking over to armando, mike put his hand on his shoulder. "I'm really happy for the two of you."

-> armando nodded, "thanks."

-> retracting his hand, mike just watched the interaction between Armando and his grandson. Not wanting to pry too much and allow the two to have their moment.

-> Marcus walked up behind him before putting his hand on his shoulder. Already knowing the reason for Mike's obvious distance.

-> "¿quieres sostenerlo?" the latino asked his father, looking up at him.

-> "of course."

-> Armando gently placed his son in his Mike's arms, who embraced the tiny human. Looking at his features, Mike gently chuckled. "Man he looks like you bad."

-> Marcus who looked at the little man, laughed along also. "What did i tell you?"

-> the baby then smiled and cooed in Mike's arm causing a tear to slide down his cheek. "Man..."

-> "¿Te estás ablandando conmigo, papá?"

-> lightly shoving him, Mike laughed. "Don't forget how i kicked your ass that one time."

-> You giggled slightly in your hospital bed, continuing to now scroll on your phone.

-> "You're not supposed to laugh at me baby."

-> A gasp suddenly appeared from within the room. Marcus with his hands over his mouth, stared at one specific section of the hospital room. "Y'all about to make me cry up in here today."

-> "Man what you bitching ab-"

-> Upon the crib was a golden sign that had words inscribed upon it. 'This little boy is called: Alejandro Micheal Lowery.'

-> Mike whipped his head between you and Armando several times in disbelief, tears welling up in his eyes. Looking straight up at Armando whose eyes was also slightly glossy.

-> "Thank you son."

-> " Lo estoy haciendo bien por los dos, papá."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:
"¿quieres sostenerlo?": Do you want to hold him?
"¿Te estás ablandando conmigo, papá?" : You getting soft on me dad?
"Lo estoy haciendo bien por los dos, papá." : Im doing it right for the both of us dad.