🖤- age gap relationship!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍:

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍:

𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐏!

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑!𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-> synopsis: how would armando be when loving a girl who's 10 years younger than him? armando is 32 and the reader is 22.

-> theme: age gap, comedy, suggestive.

-> format: headcanon/drabble.

-> warnings: mention of age gap relationships, mature language.

-> authors note: i'm going to be putting updates out slower since I'm not that well guys. nevertheless i hope you enjoyed! I love your requests!! 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝! 🌸

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆:
-> older!armando would literally first meet you when he picked his son, Alejandro, up from class.

-> it would be the first time meeting you as you're a new teacher in the school.

-> so when he came to pick up his son, it's safe to say you was utterly shocked at the resemblance and at the way they both acted.

-> Armando displayed the same cheekiness Alejandro did, smiling at you as his son was going on about his day.

-> "Parece que realmente disfruta de tus clases."
-> "he's a lot like you."
-> "they say that, gotta come see from the source though, eh?"

-> oh.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:
-> you found out that Armando is divorced ,
honestly you was kind of happy.
-> it may be inappropriate to admire your own student's father but what can you do if he's the most attractive man you've saw in your life.

-> he noticed your staring but didn't mind, he thought you was the most beautiful woman to exist too.

-> so he took his chances and asked you out.

-> to which you accepted.

𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐀.

-> he took you to an 90s themed restaurant where old school rnb was playing, wanting you to hear the music that was around when he was younger.

-> getting to know each other, you found out that he was a business owner. Having multiple offices around Miami helping those to build their perfect house.

-> "all those beautiful houses you see in Miami, i've built most of them."
-> "i never would've imagined that's the work you do."

-> seeing him laugh and smile literally made your heart warm. "what can i say? i like getting my hands a bit dirty."

-> you nearly choked on your drink. Armando was definitely enjoying seeing you flustered, making these tiny comments from even the moment he met you.

-> ordering food, you both ate and enjoyed each others presence.

->"¿Te importa si soy mayor que tú?"

-> your eyes widened at the question. Putting your utensils down, you looked up at him to which he waiting for your answer.

-> "You would be the oldest man i've ever spoken to romantically but i don't object to the idea of it."

-> He smiled at that. "Good."

-> after the date, he drove you back home as it was a little bit after 9pm. You thanked him and then kissed his cheek as a thank you.

-> wanting more, he lightly turned your face to his and gave you a peck on your lips. Making you blush at his bold advance.

-> "Hopefully i'll see you again soon."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄:
-> it's been a couple months into yours and Armando's relationship.

-> Honestly one of the healthiest relationships you've been in.

-> he always picks you up from work, not wanting you to walk back anymore, especially after a long day.

-> you always stay over at his on the weekend, relaxing with him and Alejandro by watching some movies or even going out to the park.

-> The age gap between you and Armando can be visible at some points, especially when it comes to social media.

"Nena, ¿sabes qué es tiktok?"

-> You nearly laughed at him even mentioning it. "What do you know about tiktok?"

"My employees told me to download it but i just don't get the app."

"Stick to facebook babe."

-> even with things like his email, you noticed that he was using @yahoo.com

"Who uses yahoo email?!"

"Me."

-> nevertheless, you wouldn't trade the relationship for anything else, inheriting both a family and a man who loves you for you.

-> "You look absolutely stunning today babe."

"New hair?"

"Looks great on you."

-> Life was great.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[🌸] 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒:

"Parece que realmente disfruta de tus clases.": he seems to really enjoy your classes.

" ¿Te importa si soy mayor que tú?": Do you mind if i'm older than you?

"Nena, ¿sabes qué es tiktok?": Baby, what is tiktok?