🖤- welcome to my world [1]

________________________

𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄!

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐀𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐀𝐒 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐀 "𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐒" 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐘 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃.

-> synopsis: Armando meets a girl who is exactly like him. While on the run, he is dragged into her world.

-> theme: angst.

-> format: story.

-> warning: mentions of blood, fight scenes, spoilers for bad boys ride or die, mentions of urban folklore, mature language, Malia and Armando both have daddy issues.

-> authors note: thank you for requesting! i really enjoyed writing this one. 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬!

🕷️

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐌 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄. Four bodies were littered around the girl as she was pinned down on the sandy floor, her face cementing a print in it due to the force of the two security officers. Clouds of Smoke covered the yard, as they moved in a tactical form to stop Malia. Dragging her up, they pushed her down the empty corridors, all the way to solitary confinement as they investigated the incident.

She shouted as they threw her into the cell, cursing at the shit she landed herself into. She was mainly furious at how she didn't know the reason why they tried to murder her, unclear about the past and the future presented to her. All Malia could do was to stare at the white walls around her as they slowly made her lose her mind.

"They tried to murder her because she's the only one who could ID Captain Howard and exonerate him from all this bullshit!" Mike shouted, sweeping the papers off the table.

Lockwood and Rita looked at each other and then looked at Mike.
"Guys please, just transfer her to the Miami Correctional Facility and then i can deal with the rest."

A sigh escaped Lockwood's lips, raising his eyebrow at Mike, indirectly telling him to not fuck this up. "Fine, but if you mess up, my ass is on the line."

The trio walked into the aircraft, side by side. Armando accompanying the duo for extra manpower, skilled in combat, there was no question for this addition. Malia was slid next to them, chained to the aircraft ceiling in a steel cage. The bars were slightly rusted as the metal corroded due to the moisture in which the cell was kept it. She looked up at him, her doll-like eyes hung low, her black iris staring right at him.