Chapter 1

"Come on Megan, do it faster!" my boss and personal trainer yelled at me. I was being taught how to box and wasn't really successful at it. My cheeks were bleeding from being punched so many times, my lips were swallen as well and my whole body was sore. But he didn't stop. He never did actually. He kept throwing punches at me, screaming to protect myself from him.

"Fuck you Jack, I can't do it anymore!" I yelled back and threw myself on the ground, closing my eyes. I inhaled, exhaled and slowly looked at him. He was pissed but I couldn't care less. Our trainings always ended up this way. Firstly, I had to run, gain some muscles and then he'd taught me how to punch. It was a very useful thing actually but he usually went too far.

"I might have been too hard on you. Stand up, strech yourself, take a shower and meet me in the bar," he whispered while taking his shirt off. He had a nice body indeed but he was such a jerk. I sighed and slowly sat up. My ribbons hurt and so did my face. I looked down at my legs. They had bruises all over them and all I could have done was wondering how to cover them.

"Stop dreaming Megan!" I head Jack from behind. I rolled my eyes and took my way to the women's showers. They gym Jack was the leader of used to be a really crappy one. After Jack had taken care of it two years ago it became very successful. Almost everyone that meant something in Sydney had a membership there and I was blessed to have a trainer like Jack, who'd try their best for me to be ready to kill all the time.

After taking a shower and blow drying my straight long dark brown hair I put on some black skinny jeans and a baby pink t-shirt. I applied some foundation on my bruises, mascara on my eyes and pink lipstick and headed to the bar. Jack was already there, his tonned hand going through his black hair. If I didn't know him personally I would definitely be crazy for him. He had carisma, he could have been a gentleman and his look was on point.

"Finally girl, I've been waiting for ages," he stated, showing his perfect teeth. I briefly smiled at him, ordering an orange juice. When it arrived I quickly paid it and set my black eyes to Jack's green.

"So, I managed to get a backstage pass for the guys' concert. It costed like 3.000$ bucks so I'll have to be hella careful about my budged. I'm not sure thirty will be enough," I sipped a bit of my juice and furrowed my brows when it touched my swallen lip. Jack crossed his arms and leaned towards me.

"I'm sure you can get more if you need it," he answered shortly. I nodded and looked outside. It was a sunny day, people were rushing everywhere. Sydney's streets were crowded, I could simply observe them all day. But I had to focus on my mission - I had 5 days to go and my plan wasn't even started.

"Can you give me a piece of advice?"

"Ask me, girl." I hesitated for a few moments and took another sip of my juice. Then I moved my eyes back to Jack's.

"How to approach them?" just for a second I saw a confused Jack but then he gigled at me.

"Find your own way girl. Just be yourself, they'll adore you," I gave him a murdering look and finished my juice.

"You can do it Megan, I'm sure you can," he added and smiled. I didn't say a word while standing up and leaving him being proud for pissing me off again.

The first thing I noticed when I stepped out of the bar was a huge poster for the 5SOS concert. I could feel myself sweating  when only seeing a poster, not even curious what will happend when I get close to them. What if they shoo me off? I need to be in their presence the longest possible so they will trust me. I also need to be careful not to be spotted by journalists and fans. In addition, I had to think of the way I'll end their lives. I didn't want it to hurt, that's always been my moto. I had to end someone's life so why shall they be in pain? Although some people requested to do it so I never made their wishes come true and I only pretended I'd done it that way.

I had so many things to plan still and had only 5 days...

~*~

A/N

This chapeter is more of a filler than anything else. You have to know a bit more about Megan, her boss and her life. The next one will probably include 5SOS already. Thanks for reading this story x