Chapter 16

Ashton's fingers quickly went through my hair combing it like he was a professional hairdresser. I giggled and leant my head back letting him to do me some waves with them. While he was styling it I was doing my makeup, applying a thin line around my dark eyes, some blusher on my cheeks and coloured lipbalm.

"You're gonna be Luke's princess tonight!" he exclaimed and laughed. I saw he meant it seriously when he placed his palm on my shoulder while looking at me in the mirror. "Seriously. You have no idea how nervous he is about today."

It was Luke's and mine first official date. He took care of preparation telling me only that I had to dress nicely. I was clueless about the place due to being too busy with my last 30 hours with the guys. It was 6pm currently, my mission ending tomorrow midnight.

"Here's your dress," Michael's voice said from behind. I looked over my shoulder just to see him holding a black bag in his arms.

"And shoes," Calum added. "I'm gonna help Luke now, he's almost choked himself before," we all laughed at his statement, me slowly standing up to see my dress. All this waiting was definitely worth it. It was a knee length dress in a wonderful dark green colour with some gold details on my breasts. The stripes were a bit thicker and the dress itself was looking so elegant and expensive.

"Do you like it?" Michael asked with a worrying look in his eyes. "I chose it," he then added showing me green shoes in the same shade as the dress. I nodded touching it lightly.

"It's wonderful Michael," I said since everything else would be an underestiment.

"I got you underwear and some jewerly," Ashton added quietly, handing me another bag and then they left the room.

Literally everyone was involved in my date with Luke and only I was the person not having a clue about it. I sighed, opening the bag with tonight's underwear. The strapless bra itself was skin coloured with some laces at the hem. Panties were just completing it although they were made out of laces completely. I smiled at both, took my clothes off and put them on. They felt like they were made specially for me what made me wondering how Ashton found out my bra size. He must have looked through my underwear. But on the other hand it wouldn't have been strange if Luke had told him, at least not with these guys.

"Do you need some help? Luke's waiting!" I heard Michael saying. I told him to stay out of the room and put the dress on. It had a zip on my back which was covered in a vanilla lotion. I also stepped in my shoes which were showing my freshly polished toenails. Then I also put on Ashton's gold ring with a green stone that was matching my dress and was a perfect contrast with my rouge noir nails.

"Michael, zip my dress," I told him when I got out. He smiled and grabbed my hand just to spin me around.

"Woah," he only said, grabbing my hips to stop me. I smiled knowing that was his way of complimenting someone. He zipped it and messed my hair a bit to make it even more full. "Go, Luke's been waiting for you for a while," with that words he pushed me gently so I took my way down the stairs noticing the spikes of blonde hair that belonged to my boy.

"We can go," I said while carefully taking my way down. Luke took some steps towards me, streching his hand out. He wore black jeans with a simple black shirt that revealed his chest.

"I... Fuck Megan, you're stunning!" he exclaimed and pulled me in for a hug. He smelt nicely, a bit stronger than usually but it wasn't off putting. I kissed his cheek and his lips then found their way to mine. I've kissed him so many times before but everytime we did it I still felt the same sparks flying through my stomach and it wasn't any different this time. I put my hands on his chest and he leant me back a bit. I wasn't so sure about me being stable in the high heels I was wearing but I trusted Luke. I knew he would never let me fall.