Chapter 17

It was 8pm and I was just about to have dinner with Ashton and Michael while Luke was sleeping and Calum was alone in his room. We prepared it together although it was just some fast food. I also made some muffins for the guys just so they could have something sweet.

"Ohhhh, white chocolate, I love you Megan," Ashton giggled while pushing another muffin into his mouth. He had three so far and so did Michael, who was even faster at gulping them down. My smile was weak compared to the rest of mine and I only sipped some of my water.

"Shall we have a drink? Just because we can?" Michael asked not even waiting for my reply. I gripped my teeth when he brought three glasses full of whiskey. 

"Cheers!" Ashton screamed when our glasses touched. I furrowed my eyebrows when they gulped it down like it was nothing. They didn't have much time left and I I felt my eyes watering a bit.

"Are you okay?" Michael stroked my back eating the last muffin. That was it, they ate all of them not knowing they contained suicide pills. Those pills were also known as cyanide pills and they were usually used for people that wanted to kill theirselves. I only baked the muffins to dig the cyanide powder into them, knowing I would be able to bribe Ash and Mikey to eat. Their death should be fast and not painful. Well, not painful for them cause tears started rolling down my face thinking I was about to lose them soon.

Ashton suddenly wrapped his arms around me and so did Michael. They smelt nicely and each of them was pulling me away from the other's arms.

"Come on Megs, we want you to be happy! We love..." Michael suddenly loosened his grip around me and I could feel his skin getting colder and colder every second. "You," he finished, moaning loudly.

"I love you too,"I whispered feeling Ashton's heart going crazy. He leant back resting his head on the back of the sofa. I covered my face when Michael gasped for air.

"Call... Someone...," he looked at me in agony, trying to grab my hand that I took away. "Help... Me," he grabbed his chest as if he wanted to rip his heart out.

"WHY DON'T YOU HELP US MEGAN?" Ashton screamed and I turned my head to him. I stood up to move away from them. My heart was breaking into pieces when I heard Michael's heart beating louder and louder. He seemed like he wanted to puke but couldn't.

Ashton on the other hand was looking more and more tired, his muscular body was shaking like crazy. His body was looking so small on the sofa cause he was curled up in a ball like he wanted to keep himself warm. His eyes were closed and his face grimaced, probably due to the pain. And then as if he suddenly realised he opened his green eyes just to look at me despisingly.

"You did it," he whispered before the loud heartbeats in the room stopped. None of them moved anymore, they looked like they were sleeping peacefully. And then there was me with tears rolling down my cheeks, not believing that I just killed my friends. Not only my friends but two members of my family. I let them down when they trusted me the most.

Now it was me, who gasped for air so I knelt down to Ashton's face to meet his wondeful eyes. His skin was cold and his forehead sweaty. I stroked his cheek gently and kissed it then.

"I'm so sorry Ashton, I'm so fucking sorry!" I exclaimed letting the tears falling on his face. He looked so young and the thought of him dead felt like a stab directly in my heart. I slowly put my fingers on his eyes and closed them. I pulled his hand away from his head and put it on his stomach. "I really do love you so much," I whispered, giving him another kiss and turned my face to the other 5SOS member.

"And you Michael, please, don't think I wanted to do it," I apologised to his dead body, running fingers through his hair. "The fandom will never see you bald now," I bit my lip when I saw my hot tear falling on his cold face. His fingers held his T-shirt still as if he wanted to tear his stomach apart. The view made me want to puke but the only thing I did was taking my iPhone out.

"I killed Michael and Ashton," I wrote and this short message took me a few minutes to write. It was impossible to see through all the tears I shred and sometimes I just stopped to check if they started breathing. I stroked Ashton's cheek again and kissed his forehead this time, repeating this action with Michael. 

My phone then beeped showing me a message from Jack that made me hate myself even more.

"Good job bella. Go on," it only said. I bit my lip causing it to bleed when pushing my phone back into my backpack. I gave the last look at the beautiful bodies and inhaled deeply. I'm going to cause so much pain to so many people. Fans are going to cry, some of them will even harm or kill theirselves. And I will become a serial killer having all these deaths on my shoulders.

~*~

A/N

I wanted to put them all together in one chapter but no, too painful for me to write. It literally made me cry. I will continue today/tomorrow, no way I can do it now. x