Chapter 11

"We should stop," Luke murmered in between our kisses. I shrugged with my shoulders while going through his blonde hair with my fingers, scratching his neck a bit. I didn't want to stop so I just kissed him again a bit harder this time. "Or maybe not," he sighed pulling me on him and consequently rising my shirt. I was almost showing my panties now and I thanked myself for choosing black tanga panties. All guys I'd been with liked them and I was sure Luke wasn't any different.

"I don't ever want to stop," I moved from his lips on his neck. I was gently kissing it, sometimes I even bit it. His breathing was short and fast what made me want him even more.

"Neither do I Megan," he smirked and grabbed my shoulders. "But I promised guys that a lunch will be waiting for them when they get home and yeah... Would you help me?" he asked while rubbing my thigh. I just nodded so he stood up still holding myself in his arms. 

"Can you just leave me alone for a minute, I need to put on a bra and some pants," I saw his eyes moving from mine to my chest and the way he bit his lip then drove me crazy. It made him so irresistable.

"Fuck Luke, stop biting your lip all the time," I said and he let out a laugh. He put me down still staring at my breasts.

"I just like what I see," he smirked and left the room. Our hotel rooms were kind of connected in an apartment and I was surprised that guys didn't want us to order food. Maybe they just wanted to eat healthier so that's exactly what they were getting. I put on a black bra, black leggins and kept on my grey t-shirt.

"I'm done!" I exclaimed when I got out of my room. Luke was casually sitting on the sofa with his legs spread widely. They were so long and skinny but I guessed that was why he rocked skinny jeans so easily. He clapped excitedly and stood up quite close to me.

"What are we making?" he asked looking in my eyes. He was trying hard not to gaze at my boobs what must have been quite hard. All this hard work in gym made my body well looking and mother nature gifted me with huge boobs compared to the rest of my figure. I took his hand in mine and did what I've wanted for a long time. I interwined our fingers and the growing smile on his face told me he loved it.

"I was thinking about something easy like baked chicken, rice and some tiramisu for the dessert," I explained and Luke just nodded.

"I'll go with the flow, I don't like cooking," he admitted and kissed the tip of my nose. "I'd rather eat something else, if you know what I mean," he said naughtily and winked at me. I was taken aback by his kinkyness although I loved it.

"Sure thing Luke," I replied moving ourselves to the kitchen. I helped Luke with cleaning the chicken that we took out of the fridge which was loaded with food. Then we marinated it together and put it in the oven. Luke was funny when he guessed the right temperature for baking it cause he was totally missing the numbers. He really didn't rock cooking at all.

"And what do I do with all this rice, it's so hard Megs!" he said shocked. I started laughing telling him to boil it and then we moved on the dessert.

"So tiramisu it is!" I said, taking out some baby cookies, rum, whipped cream and vanilla pudding. I also took out a huge tray to put our dessert in. I told Luke to set the cookies all over it and he did it so precisely it was almost fun to watch. I made the coffee and while pouring the rum in I drank some sips of it.

"Give me some rum as well!" Luke took the bottle from me gulping down a lot more than I did. I let out a laugh and he spilt some down my throat as well. I felt the heat rushing through my body and Luke did as well. We both just giggled at each other spilling the coffee with rum all over the cookies. Then I decided to make the cream, making vanilla pudding while Luke was whipping the cream. In between we kept drinking the rum which was soon gone.

"You're kinda hot though," Luke sang to me. "You're fucking hot though," he continued in the melody of their song She's kinda hot and a zillion of different thoughts went through my brain. One of them was that Luke was a keeper indeed and looking at him with his shirt covered with whipped cream made me sure that this thought was true.

"Thanks Luke, you're surely getting laid tonight," I laughed slapping his ass. He bit his lip taking some cream with his finger and putting it into his mouth.

"Am I?" he asked surprised. I split the cream all over cookies and nodded. He put his finger in the whipped cream one more time and this time I licked it. His smile grew wide and he grabbed my ass. "I'd rather see you licking something else."

Sure, the alcohol was speaking our mind instead of our heads. But the words I said was the words I meant even when I was sober. I wanted to say so much more but was afraid of Luke's reaction.

"I love you Megan," he blurted out but blushed straight after that. "I mean, I like you as fuck. I luke you. You get it? Luke you!" he started laughing thinking he was hilarious.

"I luke you as well, Luke," I laughed back giving him a peck on his cheek. "Luke you lots!"