Summer day

Taylor
Blair 15
Izzie 3

It's summer the kids just ended school yesterday, we decided to go to rhode island for some days. It's 8am we are now packing up and we'll take our jet in a couple of hours.

"Mommy" I hear a little voice approaching my door, "yes baby?", "I'm hungry" she says softly, "ok baby we'll get you something to eat", I lifted her up and went downstairs there was Travis just sitting there, "Travis would you do me a favor?", "ofc tay what do you need", "can you pack what's on my bed please I was going to do it but this girl got hungry"
"Of course no problem" he quickly walked his way up.

"Let's get you a snack, do you want an apple?",  "no!" She complained "ok what about some grapes" I said smiling, I know she loves grapes "YES!" She said smiling too," okey let's get you some grapes and so you want anything else?", she nodded her head.
I put some grapes in a bowl and got her a glass of water.
"Here you have princess", "thank you mommy !" She said with the biggest smile.
She finished her grapes and we went upstairs
"I just finished your bag tay", "thank you so much trav" I gave him a hug, "im going to check on Blair"

I knocked Blair's door, she quickly opened it "hi mom", "hey how are you doing?", "I'm about to finish look I'm thinking about bringing this swim suit, do you like it?" "Yeah you should totally bring it", "ok then", "we are going to leave in 10 so make sure you don't forget anything!", "okey mom".

I'm so glad I made izzie's bag yesterday.

We finally got to our car and drove all the way to the airport.
We arrived to our plane, izzie was getting a little annoying not gonna like.
"Mommy I'm bored!", " i know baby we are all bored", she stared to run up and down, I gave up,I know she's probably going to hurt herself but I'm just tired of saying it.
I was on my phone when I hear a scream from the back of the jet "of course"I said while I'm standing up, "izzie are you okey baby?", she was crying hysterically, "let me see that baby" she just had some bursts and a wound, "it okey baby let's go clean this", I knew she was going to fall, Travis came right behind me.
"Ok need something to clean her knees" I told Travis, "I think I have something on my backpack", "okey""it's okay Izzie your okey" I cuddle her trying to calm her down.
Travis quickly came with some band-aids and wound spray. "Okey Izzie this is going to hurt a little bit baby", I sprayed some in her knee and quickly covered with a band-aid, "that's all Izzie you are a very brave girl" I said trying to confort her.
I went back to my seat and cuddled her for a while.
We finally took off  and Blair was on her phone with her AirPods, I'm next to Travis and Izzie is painting in her seat.

We arrived to our destination and took our Range Rover, we drove all the way to our house.

Blair

I love going to Rhode Island so much, I have some friends there and I always have the best time with them.

I'm on my way to our house which I love because of the big gardens and areas we have here.
I just called some of my friends to let them know Im here specially grace she's one of my best friends here we know each other since we were 5 years old because we used to go to the same summer camp.
We arrived home and I unpacked my bag, god how I love my bedroom here