blair night out

hi! I really wanted to do this short about a little teenage revolution haha I just think this is going to be so fun to make, also I'm going to do balirs pov and Taylor's pov so you can choose which one are you going to read 🫶🏻 hope y'all enjoy it <3

Blair pov

I had the worst night out, there's this guy that I really like and we've been seeing... each other, he's so cute but he's is also so stupid omg.
When I tell you we've been seeing each other for moths now and the first thing he does is text me a 2 sentence text saying that it's over and that he feels a lot of pressure cause I wanna put names to what we are having and he doesn't??? Come on? And then the fist this he does is appear at the same party that I was at and kisses a girl right in front of me?
And when I talked to him (I was a little drunk) he said that he broke up with me because he was having feelings for that girl?.

I'm coming home, Betty is with me we are waiting for a cab and she lives really close to me so we can have a 2 stop cab.
I'm crying because I feel so frustrated right now and also I'm drunk, no seriously I can't even stand still, I don't see anything 10 feet away from me, I'm praying that my mom is not home or that she fell asleep or something.

"Bye Betty I love you" I said still crying real tears, she kissed my soaking wet cheek and I stood up from the cab, I almost felt but I ran to my house opened the door. There was a light on, it looked like it was the living room. Shit someone is awake, and I know they have notice me cause I spent a good 3 minutes trying to open the door, I made my way in and closed the door. I took my shoes off thank god my tears were still falling down from my cheeks. When I finished taking my shoes off I looked up and saw my mom.
I jump-scare and I looked at her face and she has the worst face ive ever seen, she not angry she was furious.
"God you scared me mom" I start crying even more.
"I hate my life I hate it" I mumbled
"Blair" my mom says taking my hand.
"Yes mom?"
"we will talk about this tomorrow, but now come here" she took my hand and we walked to the kitchen I left my purse on the counter and sat down, I saw myself on the mirror that is right in front of the entrance, let me tell you I looked scary, my makeup was ruined and I had the worst hair ever.

I sat down.
"What's wrong" my mom took a glass and poured some water and gave it to me
"This guy I just" I start crying "he is so stupid I swear" I shake my head and drink the water.
"What guy honey" she was cutting some watermelon for me
"I've been seeing this guys for MONTHS, and he texted me today morning saying that he was pressured because I wanted to name what was going on, cause he kept seeing me and acting like my boyfriend and we didn't even talk about it" I stopped talking for a second "oh no I don't want watermelon"
My mom looked at my eyes "oh yes you want watermelon"
"Oh yes I want watermelon" I ate some of it
"No now the worst part he decided to come to the same party I WAS AT and literally ATE a girl in front of me and when I walked towards him crying and asked if that was the reason he "broke up" with me, and you know what??? HE SAID YES! he said that he was "falling" in love with that little bitch and that he needed to tell me so he won't feel guilty AAGGHGG" I start sobbing again and my mom rubbed my back without saying a word.
"He was so hot mom... you don't get it.." I shake my head and cried. "Now tell me what's your opinion at least tell me something..."
"I think his an idiot" my mom said
"Just an idiot??? He's a jerk! A son of a bitch and that he has no manners and AGH I thought I had possibilities with him" I make a laugh noise "the idiot here is me mom..."

I was still yapping about how much I hate that guy and mom brought me upstairs, took my dress off
"Shower I'll be back" she closed the door.i took my shower that really made me feel better.
"I'm done mom" she same.
"Okey here" he handed me my pjs.
"I'm sorry mom so sorry I don't know why i came like this. I just needed to be here I was feeling so bad at the party i needed to come home" she nodded and brushed my hair.
"See that's why I told you to took a shower" I made a confused face and she kept brushing my hair.
we spent the next 10 min in silence I was brushing my teeth and doing my skin care.

We went to my room.
"mom can you stay here" I got in my bed.
"Yeah" she came and hugged me, she brushed my hair with her fingers till I felt asleep.

Taylor

it's now 9 pm Blair has gone to a party and Travis and I are just watching the tv and cuddling in the couch.
"tay im tired im going to sleep okey" he kissed me
"Sure I'll wait for Blair"
"Maybe she is coming late tay"
"Yeah I don't care I'll wait" I stood up and gave him a hug and a kiss.
"Good night baby" he kissed my nose.

Blair is supposed to come home at 12 maybe 1 am she"ve done this before so I'm not worried I just like to stay awake when she comes.

Suddenly I hear that someone is trying to open the front door. It's only 10 so I'm not sure if that's Blair...
I stand up and see that I fact is her.
I hear her sobbing i immediately worried beyond.
She was taking her shoes off I'm pretty sure she hasn't notice me for now, I really don't wanna scare her, my face it's screaming confusion right now, I don't know what's happening but what I do know is that she smells like tequila. I started to get mad but I just need to know what is going on first.

I in fact scared her.

"Blair" I say taking her hand
"Yes mom?" She looked at me, her face were fully black from her mascara running off.
"we will talk about this tomorrow, but now come here" I took her to the kitchen, she needed some water and something to eat.

I took a glass of water "what wrong" I asked her I wanted to now before anything.
She talkes about a guy he's been seeing for months and how he dumped her, I feel so bad for her he seems really upset about it, I remember when I was in high school boys where so stupid.
I also cutted her  some watermelon just so she can eat something.
"No I don't want it" she said
"Oh yes you want it" she ate the whole thing up and I sat next to her and rubbed her back, I just need her to know that I'm here for whatever she needs and that I'm going to listen to her.
once she finished the water and the watermelon I took her upstairs.
She needed a shower. Definitely. So I told her to take a shower. I went to my room cause I saw that the lights were on I saw my half asleep husband watching tv.
"Trav" he jumped off the bed
"Yeah what's wrong it's everything ok?" He semmed so lost I laughed
"Yeah Blair is here.." my terrified look made him ask;
"Is very bad isn't it?" I nodded
"I'll be here when you come back I swear you can tell me everything I just need to wash my face I'll be awake" he tried to stood up
"Hey no stay here, if you are awake I'll tell you and if you are not I'll tell you tomorrow ok?" I gave him a kiss
"okey but" I shouted his mouth with a soft kiss
"No buts bye I love you" he smiled and mouthed "I love you too" as I was leaving.
Blair was done with her shot so I brought her her pjs and I brushed her hair.
She keeps telling me about how upset she is
"I'm sorry mom so sorry I don't know why i came like this. I just needed to be here I was feeling so bad at the party i needed to come home" I knew she was going to get better after a shower
""See that's why I told you to took a shower"
She did her skin care and brushed her teeth then she went to her bed room and I followed her.
She asked me really cutely you saty with her, I couldn't say no, she's my girl after all, I hugged her and she felt asleep in matter of minutes.

I left the room and closed her door.
And went to mine.
I saw that Travis was in his 8th dream, and that he was so not awake, I laughed and got into my bed.
He noticed me as soon as I got in the bed and he hugged me right after.
I also felt asleep so quickly.

I really loves writing this I took me some days but I'm so happy for it :) I don't know if I'm going to do a part 2 so that's it. Hope you liked it 🫶🏻