hurt at game

Blair [AGE 6]

Taylor's pov:
Today Blair has a soccer game, she has been playing soccer since she was 5 en she loves it.
So today  she has a game and I have to wake her up like around 9am yo get there at 11:30.

I set the alarm at 8 so Travis and I can wake up early and cook some breakfast for Blair.
The alarm went on and Travis and I woke up. I stood up and went to the bathroom, Travis stayed bed rotting.

onces I finished in the bathroom I went downstairs.
I poured some cat food in the 3 bowls "good morning dibles!" .
I went to the kitchen and made myself a very needed coffee, also I made some for Travis.
I also clean the kitchen a little bit cause it was dirty from yesterday's dinner.

Then Travis came "good morning tay" she gave me a hug "morning trav, I made you coffe" I took the glass "here" and gave it to him.
We sat down and drink our coffee together.
Onces I finished my coffee I went upstairs and it was already 9am so I woke up Blair.
I went to her bedroom.
"Good morning sweetheart!" I brush her hair with my fingers.
she mumbled "good morning" and slowly stood up.
We went to the kitchen and ate her regular breakfast, Which is yogurt with strawberries and a toast

"you done Blair?" She nodded and I removed a her bowl.
"now go take a shower and put you soccer uniform" she stood up and left, I also took a shower and so does Travis, I choose a white shirt with a white top matching it and sunglasses.

Once I was ready I decided to make some sandwiches, so I took Blair's lunch bag and made 3 ham sandwiches I also packed some juice and water.
So we were all ready to go and we took the Range Rover and drove to the game.

"Well Blair are you nervous" Travis asked her
she shake her head 'no'.
"The coach said this school is very good at soccer but I know I'm gonna win" we giggled
"that's the attitude!"

We arrived at the game and Blair had to stretch before the game.
"bye baby good luck we love you" we gave her a kiss and left.

The game started and Blair was playing so good, they were winning and we were all enjoying the game.

Blair was running with the ball when a girl of the other team tried to take the ball from her  and they felt to the ground, Travis and I stood up to see what was happening and suddenly Blair starts to cry and scream "It hurts it hurts so much" she starts to cry and scream Travis and I went to the field and the paramedics came with a stretcher and took her out of the field we ran behind it and reached them.
Blair was still crying covering her knee, it hurts it hurts. The paramedics started to calm her down but she wouldn't calm down.
When Travis and I arrived to the emergency room we saw Blair's knee and it was really swollen and red.
"Blair honey" she was crying none stop and Blair is a really strong kid she bearly complains about pain so I knew something was wrong.
"I can't this hurts mom" her breath started to get faster and faster we took her hand and the paramedics started to tell us:
"it looks like something in her knees it's broken" the paramedic was touching her knee and Blair was still crying.
"We should take her to the hospital" they took Blair and went to the ambulance, we sat with her in the ambulance.
(all the med terms I know are from greys anatomy ok so I might say a lot of things wrong)
As soon as we arrived the doctors took up to the trauma room. Blair was calmed down but she was scared and so we were.
"hi im dr. Torres and I'll be looking at your kneee okey Blair?" Blair nodded
"Now could you tell me what happened?"
"I was playing soccer and I felt and my knees hurt so much"
"Okey Blair"
"dr. O'Malley order an MRI please" she said to his assistant.
"Okey we are going to a room in which we are going to take a look to your bones and we'll see what's wrong with your knee okey?" She was touching her knee
"It really hurts" her eyes started to get watery.
"I know.. it's looks like something inside is broken" dr. Torres looked at us.
Travis and I looked at each other we were very scared.
The doctor came came they took Blair to the MRI.
"mom im scared" she was starting to cry again
"I know baby it'll be okey trust me, once you are done you will be able to see bones! Isn't that super cool!" She nodded and they took her to the x-ray room where we couldn't go in with her.
We sat down in some chairs that were in front of the room in question.
"poor thing" I held my head with my hands and suddenly I felt the need to start crying.
"hey tay it's okey she'll be okey" Travis took my hand off my face and gave me a kiss.
"Trust me babe my teammates have been through this she'll be fine" I started crying and Travis hugged me.
"It's okey..." he rubbed my back and gave me a few kiss in the neck.

He looked at me and cleaned my tears.
"We are in this together ok? Now let's take care of our girl" we stood up and he gave me a big hug and a kiss.
"Lets go" he brushed my hair with his fingers.
"I'm gonna stop crying I don't wanna scare her" I laughed and Travis took my hand.
"Hi Blair honey how was it!" She looked so happy
"Great! Look mom this is dr.baily and she held my hand and told me that one day his son broke his arm and that then she t-she took her to eat ice cream"
"We'll get ice cream then" dr. Torres came to us.
"It looks like Blair has broken her posterior cruciate ligament, surgery may be necessary" I looked at Travis and covered my mouth.
"It's such a common surgery, lasts between 2-3 hours is a minor procedure" I nodded and stood up
"Thank you dr.Torres went will this be?"
"we can do it tomorrow morning now we will get Blair a room give her some local anesthesia and she'll eventually spend the night here without pain" we both nodded.
"Sure thank you!" A nurse took us to the room where we saw that Blair was already there. She was talking to dr. Bailey
"So you wanna be a doctor? Sweetie" Blair nodded
"Oh look your parents are here, hi!"
"Hi mommy hi daddy" we walked towards her.
"Hey baby how is my girl doing" Travis said to Blair
"I'm ok daddy Bailey told me I'm having surgery"
"you are" he brushed Blair's hair with his fingers
"and also daddy I wanna be a doctor someday" she smiled
Travis and I giggled
"oh well you are already learning something!" She laughed.

I love this one so much! I'm absolutely doing a part 2 for the surgery <3 let me know if you have any ideas:)