New highschool

Taylor
New York

Blair is moving to a new school this year, random people would show up at the school to try and take pictures and of me picking up Blair so I felt like it was the right thing to do .

School starts tomorrow and Blair is so pissed off, Travis and I are trying to avoid her cause she is genuinely mad it's even scary.
Betty come over a few minutes ago they are just handing out in Blair's room, I really want to get them some snacks also I made cinnamon rolls and I want to give them some I'm gonna risk my life and try to give them some.

I took the plate and went upstairs, I softly knocked her doo "Blair honey" I opened the door slowly and show them the plate, Betty gasped and Blair come and took the plate "thanks mom" she gave me a kiss and left. I celebrated the victory outside the room.
I went downstairs and gave a thumbs up to Travis "👍🏻, I'm alive" we both laughed and we sat down with izzie in the living room.

Betty left and it was time for us to eat dinner so I cooked some food.
"Travis can you help me here please"
"Yeah of course!" Travis came with the biggest smile ever
"Could you go tell Blair that I'm cooking dinner and that she should shower?" I laughed when I saw his face. He shake his head
"Fine..." his terrified look made me laugh so hard

Travis

I have to go tell Blair something and I'm go scared. She has been so pissed off lately and it's genuinely scary this girl has the most insane attitude that I've ever experienced so I just went slowly to her bed room and knocked slowly.
"Blair..." I opened her door
"Mom is cooking dinner.. if you want to shower in now the time ok?"
"Okey good I'll do it now, and what's for dinner?" She stood up and took her phone.
"Uhm actually I don't know go ask mom"
"Fine I'll go ask" she left the room

Taylor

I wonder if Travis and Blair are fighting for their lives or just talking like normal people. I understand Blair a 100% she is just mad and scared of her first day at the new school, I'm also worried about her cause I know she always struggles with meeting new people.

"Mom" I hear Blair's voice from the other side of the kitchen
"Yes darling?" I turned around to see her.
"What's for dinner?" She sat down
"Uhm I'm making spaghetti but if you want something else tell me"
"It's fine.. I'm gonna take a shower"

Dinner was ready izzie was sleeping and we were finally  all sat down in the table.
"So are you excited for tomorrow Blair?" I asked her.
"Of course I'm not mom" she really sounded like she was worried about it.
The rest of the dinner Travis and I talked about this next week.

"I'm going upstairs" Blair stood up and left the table

"Poor thing" Travis took her plate and put it on the dish washer "this is going to be hard for her".
"Yeah she's sometimes so introverted and especially tomorrow I would be worried to if I was her" I stood up and clean the table.
"Yeah I think one of us should go talk to her Taylor like just tell her that everything will be fine"
"Yeah I think so.., I'll go"
I was cleaning the kitchen but once's I was done with that I went to talk with Blair, she will probably kick me out as soon as I enter the room but I'll go it anyways.

Onces I finished cleaning Travis and I went upstairs Travis took a shower and I went to Blair's room.
Knocked in her doors
"Blair?" I opened the door slowly and I saw Blair laying in her bed facing the other side of the room. She look like she was with her AirPods on so she couldn't here me.
I sat down in her bed and touched her leg "Blair honey?" She toured around.
"You scared me mom!" She took her AirPods off and paused the music.
"What do you want mom?"
"Nothing just how are you?"
"uhm im ok? Why" she always tends to hide her feelings and I know she's not okey cause she haven't been ok this last week but I'm not gonna force her anyway.
"Okey well good night B I love you" I gave her a kiss and walked out of the room.