CONTEXT FOR THE SECOND HALF

!!!SOME CONTEXT WHEN MY NEW CHAPTER COMES OUT!!!

Sooo, if you all recall how the plot of fruits basket goes...there are some things that our Koharu missed while she was at school and not really speaking to any of the Zodiacs. So, these are the BIG things that Koharu missed while she was away. I won't be outright explaining every detail (right away, at least) because she's supposed to be unaware of everything that happened, so this is just for your own sanity so you know all the things I'm making reference to. 

1.  Kana became Hatori's assistant, they dated, and then she had her memories erased

2. ^ Hatori injures his eye and positions his hair to cover it

3. Shigure dates Mayuko, then they break up (arguably the best ship in fruits basket...just saying) 

4. Shigure sleeps with Ren 

5. Shigure gets kicked out of the estate (this was when Koharu and him weren't speaking so she doesn't know about any of this yet and, if you recall, Ayame tried to tell Koharu about his whereabouts but she refused to hear it) 

6. Kureno and Akito sleep together 

7. Yuki begins living with Shigure 

8. Kyo trains in the mountains after witnessing Kyoko's death

I'm pretty sure this covers everything that has been missed in the time Koharu was away. If you think I may have forgotten something, please let me know!! I'm a stickler about following the plot line for things lol so I want to make this as accurate as I can.  

The idea is that this finally matches up with the beginning of the show, so just keep that in mind! I don't want anyone dropping this because they're confused lmao so I'm trying to be real clear with it. 

Again, sorry this isn't another chapter tehe, it will be out ASAP! Stay safe, love you all! 

ALSO: These are everyone's ages now! 

Shigure: 26 

Hatori: 26

Ayame: 26

Kureno: 23

Koharu: 22

Ritsu: 21

Akito: 21

Rin: 16-17 (2nd year?) 

Kagura: 16-17 (2nd year?)

Yuki: 15-16 (1st year) 

Kyo: 15-16 (1st year)

Tohru: 15-16 (1st year)

Momiji: 13-14 (8th grade) 

Hatsuharu: 13-14 (8th grade)

Hiro: 11

*Not sure about Kagura and Rin's ages? Unfortunately, they're not too important to my story whoops