chapter 46

Thank you for over 20k views. LET'S, KEEP GROWING!! ❤️✨️
.
Unedited
.
.
.
Two days later

Manqoba

We were chilling at my house, drinking whiskey and catching up since we hadn't seen each other for weeks now. It was just us guys. Khwezi had gone to see Phiwo for lunch. Everyone was here, excluding Ndalo.
Mthoko: "Have you sent the letter?"
Me: "Yeah, Richard sent it yesterday. "
Richard: "And we should get a response tomorrow if not, Friday." I nodded.
Sthe: "Next is Danger." Danger smiled a bit.
Khaya: "They're not even together. Why would they get married?"
Danger: "Who said we're not together?"
Mnqobi: "Wait, are you guys...? Danger nodded while smiling. The guys whistled.
Sthe: "Ay, all I know is that I'm not next." He said, then took a sip of his whiskey.
Thriller: "Obviously, you're not next. All you do is have threesomes and fuck buddies." The Pride was also here. Turns out, we have so much in common.
Sthe: "It's not my fault that the streets love me."
Khaya: "Uzofa wena."
Sthe: "Relax, im very careful."
Richard: "I hope you find your chosen one." Sthe shrugged his shoulders.
Sthe: "If she comes, then perfect. If she doesn't, it's not the end of the world. " He said. Ndalo stormed in, looking very frustrated. She poured herself the vodka and then drank it in one go. Then repeated that three times.
Me: "Easy on the alcohol."
Mthoko: "What's up with you?"
Ndalo: "That son of bitch is testing my patience. Who the fuck does he think he is? Ruining my mission, nx." She said, then poured the whiskey and drank it. She placed the cup down and stormed off to Baba's office.
Thriller: "That person really pissed her off."
Khaya: "I wonder who it is."
Scissors: "Well, whoever he is, he's going to die anyway." We drank to that.

.
.
.
.

Meanwhile, in Baba's office

Ndalo barged in Baba's office, who was busy reading his book.
Baba: "Im guessing the mission didn't go well." He said, looking at his daughter pacing up and down his office.
Ndalo: "That fucker stole the chip first, nx."
Baba: "Ubani?"
Ndalo: "Mxolisi Zulu."
Baba: "Mxolisi Zulu?" Ndalo nodded.
Ndalo: "Uyamazi yini?"
Baba: "The name sounds familiar. He might be related to Wolf." Ndalo sat down.
Ndalo: "Who's Wolf?"
Baba: "He's an old friend who has two sons. Him and his family are very dangerous and the most ruthless bastards on the planet, but luckily for us, they are one of our close allies."
Ndalo: "Why is his name Wolf?"
Baba: "His actual name is Nqobizitha Zulu. People call him Wolf due to the rumors that him and his family can transform into wolves."
Ndalo: "Well, there's nothing special about him and his family. We are much more powerful. " She said as she rolled her eyes.
Baba: "Yes, we're powerful. However, they are on another level. Their female ancestors were sorcerers, dealing with black magic. When they passed on, those powers were transferred into the next generation, and the next. They are extremely dangerous, that's why we can't have them as our enemy."
Ndalo: "So, Mxolisi is part of them?" Baba shrugged his shoulders.
Baba: "I dont think so. Maybe it's just a coincidence that his surname is Zulu." Ndalo stood up.
Ndalo: "Im still going to kill him for messing up my mission."
Baba: "Get his address and do it tonight." Ndalo nodded in agreement and walked out of the office, feeling a bit calmer than how she entered. She went back to the guys and sat down next to Sthe. Sthe handed her a beer.
Sthe: "Feeling good, Lil sis?" Ndalo chuckled, then nodded.
Khaya: "Anyways, I heard that you go in the council of Tech."
Mnqobi: "More like forced herself in." Ndalo smirked.
Ndalo: "It sounded fun to me, so why not?"
Manqoba: "Are you sure you don't have bipolar?" Ndalo showed him the middle finger.
Sthe: "Bafo, I've been suspicious of her. Anyway, I have to go."
Mthoko: "Uyaphi?"
Thriller: "He's probably going to get some pussy."
Sthe: "You're damn right, I am." He said, licking his lips.
Ndalo: "You're so disgusting."
Sthe: "You must live a little, Ndalo. Who knows? You might find yourself a fuck buddy." Ndalo threw a pillow at him while the guys laughed.
Danger: "Ay, I'm also leaving. I miss my girl." Everyone started leaving.
Ndalo: "Wait, Thriller, I need to help me find someone. All I need is his address."
Thriller: "Sure, sure. Send me his name, and I'll email you the address."
Ndalo: "Sharp." And they went their separate ways.

*
*
*
*
*
.
.
.
⚠️ EXPLICIT SCENE ⚠️
.
.
A few hours later - Nighttime

Ndalo

I had arrived at the location where Thriller had sent me earlier. His house was a huge mansion that looked like like a castle, which was in the middle of nowhere. It was in a forest and was surrounded by tall trees.  I avoided all the cameras that were in the yard and went to the kitchen door that, surprisingly, was not locked. I took out my gun and opened the door. Luckily,  i was wearing all black, and the kitchen lights were off, so I wouldn't be detected by the cameras. I walked around slowly as I held up my gun, ready to shoot.

Mxolisi: "You're trespassing." He said as he switched on the lights, which gave me a fright. He was seated on the armchair, holding a glass of whiskey.
Mxolisi: "What are you doing in my house?"
Me: "How did you know I was here?" He placed the glass down next to him.
Mxolisi: "I smelled your scent, all the way from the gate. What are you doing in my house?" He asked. I held up my gun and aimed it at him.
Me: "Im here to kill you." He laughed. Even his laughed made me feel a type of  way. Snap out of it, Ndalo! He stood up and walked towards me.
Mxolisi: "You're here to kill me?" He asked amusingly, as he slowly strolled towards me.
Me: "One more step, and I'll shoot." He raised his eyebrow and smirked. He ignored me and carried on walking until he was right in front of me.
Mxolisi: "Shoot." He said as he took my hands that held the gun and positioned it at his heart. My hands started to sweat, and I swallowed hard.
Mxolisi: "Shoot me, sweetheart." I didn't know what was happening to me. It was like he was hypnotizing me. My mind wasnted to pull the trigger, but my hands weren't allowing me to. He chuckled, then took the gun from my hands and three it on the couch. He then came closer and closer to me, and I moved back from him until I couldn't due to the kitchen counter behind me. He grabbed my neck and kissed me gently, picking me up and placing me on the counter. My mind was telling me to stop him, but my heart wanted him to continue. Eventually, I gave in and returned the kiss. Emotions were flying high as the kiss deepened. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he wrapped my legs around his waist. He picked me up and took me upstairs, still kissing me. He opened a door, closed it, and put me down where he pinned me against the door. Soon, moans filled the room, and shortly, clothes were flying off. He picked me up again and gently laid me on the bed. My top was off, and he was pulling my pants off. He tapped on my hips so I could lift my butt, which i did, and off my pants and panties go, leaving me naked. He got in between my thighs, roughly separating my legs.

Mxolisi: "Actually,  get on your hands and knees. Face down ass up." He said seriously. I felt his hard, long dick on my clit, rubbing it up and down. I released a soft moan, then he  separated my butt cheeks and pointed his rigid member there and slowly entered me groaning. I moaned in pleasure and in slight pain.
Mxolisi: "Relax your body." He commanded. The moment I relaxed my body,  it felt much better, and he groaned. Then, he pulled out then thrusted hard, burying himself deep in me, and I gasped in shock.
Me: "Aaahhh."
Mxolisi: "Shh, you're doing amazing. " He continued to fuck me and I was just lost in the pleasure and pain. He rubbed my clit, making me more wet. I arched my back, giving him all of me.
Me: "Mmmm, oh God." I said, moaning. He goes faster and faster, and unexpectedly, a roar was released, which gave me a fright, but i brushed it off as i thought it was probably coming from outside. I even lost count on how many times I've cumed, and he continued to fuck me, flipping and tossing me until I passed out..

To be continued...
.
.
.
.
.
.
Any thoughts on Mxolisi and Ndalo's new romance?? Is he her chosen one?? COMMENT DOWN BELOW!!❤️