-17- Morning Beauty

⚠️ Warning ⚠️: 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞 Skip if you are uncomfortable.

Title : Morning Beauty

Sidharth woke up to the sound of his alarm clock, a shrill beeping that pierced the silence of their bedroom. He groaned, rolled over, and squinted at the digital readout on the nightstand: 6:45 AM. Another long day at the office awaited him. But before he could fully rouse himself from his slumber, he felt something warm and soft press against his leg.

Opening his eyes, he saw his wife, Shehnaaz, lying next to him, naked and beautiful as ever. Her long, dark hair fanned out across the pillow, and she was nestled beneath the sheets, her curves visible through the thin veil of the cotton sheet. As if sensing that he was awake, she slowly sat up and smiled at him, her eyes glimmering with desire.

"Morning, Sid," she purred, running her fingers through her hair. "Sleep well?"

Sidharth couldn't help but return her smile, feeling a surge of desire well up inside him. He reached out and traced her jawline with his finger, enjoying the feel of her soft skin beneath his touch. "Morning, baby," he murmured, leaning in to kiss her. "You're so beautiful."

Shehnaaz closed her eyes as their lips met, her body melting into his. When they broke apart for air, she looked up at him with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Why don't we make this morning a little more fun?" she suggested, her voice husky with desire. "Why don't you take me from behind?"

Sidharth felt himself grow hard at her words. He moved between her legs, positioning himself at her entrance, and slowly pushed inside. She arched her back, moaning loudly as he filled her. The feeling of being so deeply connected to her was exhilarating, and he began to move slowly, thrusting in and out of her.

Shehnaaz reached down and wrapped her fingers around his cock, stroking him in time with his movements. "That's it, Sid," she whispered, her breath hot against his ear. "Fuck me like that." The sensation of her hand on him, combined with the tightness of her body and the sound of their skin slapping together, sent waves of pleasure coursing through him.

As he continued to thrust, they rolled over onto their sides, their bodies pressed together. Shehnaaz reached down and took his cock in her mouth, sucking on it eagerly as she bobbed her head up and down. Sidharth cried out, his hips bucking involuntarily as he felt the familiar tingle of release building inside him. He gripped her hair tightly, guiding her movements as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth.

Their lovemaking became a frenzied dance of pleasure, their bodies moving in perfect harmony as they sought release. Shehnaaz shifted her position, straddling him as she rode him, her breasts bouncing with each thrust. Her moans grew louder, and she threw her head back, her long hair cascading down over their entwined bodies.

Finally, as their climaxes built to a fever pitch, they switched positions once more. Sidharth lay on his back, Shehnaaz straddling his face. He reached up and cupped her breasts, pulling them toward him as she lowered herself down, guiding his mouth over her sensitive nipple. She arched her back, her hips grinding against his face as she came, her moans filling the room.

As she rode the wave of her orgasm, Sidharth felt his own release building inside him. He thrust upward, meeting her movements, and with a growl of satisfaction, he felt his seed spurt into her, filling her completely. They lay there for several moments, their breathing ragged and their bodies slick with sweat and the remnants of their passion.

Finally, Shehnaaz rolled off of him, collapsing onto the bed with a satisfied sigh. Sidharth propped himself up on one elbow, admiring her naked form as he ran his fingers through his disheveled hair. "That was... incredible," he managed to say between gasps for air. "I can't remember the last time we did something like that."