20.4

Flashback Continue

Post Samaira's birthday,

Sidharth's absence and subsequent ignoring of her shocked her deeply. She tried calling and messaging him, only to be met with silence. It hurt because Sidharth had never treated her this way before. She wanted to share the news of her marriage to Vikram and their impending parenthood, knowing Sidharth's love for children and his future plans.

Sitting alone in her room, tears streaming down her cheeks, Samaira felt the weight of being ignored by her closest friend. When her phone rang, she hoped it was Sidharth, but it was Vikram instead. She composed herself, not wanting Vikram to see her in such distress.

"Hello?" Samaira answered, her voice heavy with emotion.

"Baby, kya hua? Tum theek ho?" Vikram's concern was evident.

"N-nothing," she replied, her voice cracking.

"baby, please batao na. Kuch toh baat hai Sidharth ke bare mai?"

Unable to hold back anymore, Samaira poured out her heart to Vikram, explaining how Sidharth had been ignoring her and making her feel invisible.

Vikram's anger flared. "Yaar, is Sidharth ko samjhana padega. Tum chinta mat karo, main baat karunga usse."

"No Vikram, main khud baat karungi."

Days passed with no word from Sidharth until a letter arrived that changed everything. In it, Sidharth confessed his love for Samaira, accusing her of betrayal despite their friendship. Samaira was devastated, she had no idea Sidharth felt this way, and she regretted not disclosing her marriage to Vikram earlier.

Her hurt turned to anger at Sidharth's accusations. "Yeh kaise keh sakta hai? Jab hum sirf dost the!"

Realizing the depth of Samaira's pain, Vikram supported her through the turmoil, ensuring she focused on her health and their unborn child.

With time, they decided to move away from the painful memories, settling in America. Sidharth never attempted to reconcile, and Samaira and Vikram focused on building their new life together. Despite the initial pain, their journey together strengthened their bond.

Years later, their twins, Vishnu and Aarna, brought immense joy to Vikram and Samaira's lives. They embraced parenthood with love and dedication, cherishing every moment with their children.

One day, while sorting through old belongings, Samaira came across a box containing memories from her college days. Among them was Sidharth's letter. Curiosity tinged with nostalgia compelled her to read it again.

As she read, tears welled up in her eyes. "Vikram, yeh letter padho na," she said softly.

Vikram read the letter, his brow furrowing in anger. "Yeh Sidharth ka kya problem tha? Tumne kabhi usse kuch aisa nahi kaha na?"

"Nahi, Vikram. Main toh bas tumse pyaar karti thi."

With a smile, Samaira tucked the letter away, feeling a mix of emotions, sadness for the lost friendship, but also a sense of closure. She turned her attention back to the vibrant life she had built with Vikram and their children, feeling grateful for the love and happiness that surrounded her.

In their journey together, Samaira and Vikram had overcome challenges, embraced change, and found strength in each other's presence. Their love story was not without its ups and downs, but through it all, they had discovered a profound and enduring love that was their greatest treasure.

As the sun set over their home in America, Samaira held Vikram's hand, feeling a deep sense of contentment. Together, they looked forward to the future, knowing that their love would continue to grow stronger with each passing day.

***

Do vote and comment.