20.3

Flashback

"Sidharth.... Sidharth.... Sidharth," a throng of college students chanted the name of Sidharth Arora, the illustrious student of Horizon Crest College. He was the son of a billionaire, and every female student coveted him, hoping for a chance to be with him.

It was the final football match, and Sidharth's team needed just one more score to clinch the victory. Sidharth played exceptionally well, ensuring his team's triumph.

"Yeah... we won again!" exclaimed one of his teammates.

Sidharth smiled in response, his victory becoming routine for him now.

"Ab to hame jeetne ki aadat ho gayi hai, kyu bhai?" remarked another teammate.

Sidharth didn't respond and headed towards his locker to change out of his sports shorts. As he discarded his t-shirt, tossing it towards the crowd of girls, a fierce scramble erupted among them. Each girl yearned to possess something that had once belonged to Sidharth, their obsession palpable.

You must be wondering why he did this and the reason is simple to escape from those girls fangirling moments. He hate when girl try to come close to him except Samira Khanna. His love ,whom he loves from the day one. He didn't confess this to her, nor she is aware about his feelings toward her. And he is planning to propose her on her birthday which is on the day after tomorrow.

But he was curious why Samaira didn't attend to watch as she never miss his match. He was searching for her and also worried for her.

Changing his clothes his again started searching for Samaira, he stopped when he heard someone moaning voice from his classroom. He ignore as this is very common in his college , he sometime wonder does people come here just for pleasure ?

He started walking away but stopped when he heard man moaning samaira name. His heart stopped for a moment .

"Pagal hogaya hai, yeh koi aur Samaira hogi ishke saath", saying to himself he again try to walk away but he stopped in midway when he heard clearly voice of Samaira.

He frozen, did he heard right? He turned and try to peak inside but the door was locked. He went to the window and peak inside, luckily the window was not locked properly. And what he show inside break his heart.

His Economic professor Vikram Rao, was thrusting inside Samaira and looking at her face he can tell that Samaira was enjoying. They both were moaning and enjoying their make out session.

Without wasting any second more he run away not knowing where he was running, he was heartbroken he can't believe what he saw. Did it was just a bad dream or reality ?

He went on college terrace and started crying he truly loves her and what she did, she cheated him , betrayal his trust. Well this is what he could think.

***

In the quiet of the classroom, Samira and Vikram hastily straightened their clothes, their faces glowing with happiness, it was a special day; they were soon to become parents.

"Samaira, you've given me the best surprise of my life," Vikram whispered, his eyes shining with love. Despite not being mere boyfriend and girlfriend, they were already husband and wife; they had tied the knot when Samaira completed her 12th grade.

Vikram, known in the business world only as "Mr. VR," was a dedicated businessman who had taken on a teaching role at the college to spend more time with his beloved wife. Their deep, unyielding love for each other was evident in every glance and every touch.

Sidharth remained unaware of their relationship. Samaira had chosen to keep it a secret until after their final exams.

The previous night, Samaira had discovered she was pregnant, and today, amidst the buzz of a football match, she decided to surprise Vikram at college.

"You still haven't told Sidharth about us, have you?" Vikram asked softly.

"No, I'll tell him after our exams," Samaira replied, embracing Vikram affectionately.

"Please consider my words, Samaira. I've seen the way he looks at you, his feelings are clear," Vikram pleaded, concern evident in his voice. "He cares for you deeply, and he-"

"Don't worry, Ram," Samaira interrupted gently. "Sidharth sees me only as a friend. Besides, he doesn't need to know right now."

Vikram sighed, wanting nothing but happiness for everyone involved. "Alright, but promise me you'll tell him soon. I hate to see him in the dark about this."

"Okay, okay," Samaira agreed with a smile. "After my birthday, I promise. Now, give me that charming smile of yours."

Vikram grinned and kissed his wife quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too, my love," Samaira whispered, her eyes reflecting the depth of her feelings.

***
Do vote and comment.