20.10 [ Last Epilogue ]

Years passed since that serene night at the farmhouse, where Sidharth and Shehnaaz had embraced their love under the stars. Their bond had only grown stronger with time, weathering every storm and celebrating every joy together.

As they settled into the rhythm of their married life, Shehnaaz discovered she was pregnant, much to their delight. Sidharth couldn't contain his excitement when they received the news from the doctor. From that moment onwards, he dedicated himself to ensuring Shehnaaz's comfort and well-being throughout her pregnancy.

"Sana, tum bilkul queen ho. Main har cheez ki dekh-bhaal karunga," Sidharth assured her, his eyes full of adoration as he gently placed a hand on her growing belly.

Shehnaaz smiled lovingly at him, feeling blessed to have such a caring husband. "Sidharth, tumhare saath har pal bitane mein kitni khushi milti hai mujhe," she replied, her voice filled with happiness.

Throughout her pregnancy, Sidharth was by her side, attending every doctor's appointment and pampering her with love and attention. He ensured she had everything she needed, from nutritious meals to comfortable resting spaces. Sidharth even learned soothing techniques to massage her tired feet and lower back, easing the discomforts of pregnancy.

As the months went by, their anticipation grew. They eagerly prepared a nursery in their home, choosing colors and decorations together. Sidharth would often sit beside Shehnaaz, reading stories aloud to her belly, imagining the day when their children would join them in the world.

Finally, the day arrived when Shehnaaz went into labor. Sidharth held her hand tightly throughout the ordeal, whispering words of encouragement and love into her ear. Shehnaaz bravely endured the pain, knowing that soon they would meet their little ones.

Aft of their newborn twins filled the delivery room. Sidharth's eyes welled up with tears of joy as he beheld his children for the first time. Shehnaaz's face lit up with happiness as the babies were placed in her arms.

"They're beautiful, Sana," Sidharth whispered, leaning down to kiss her forehead gently.

Shehnaaz nodded, tears of joy streaming down her cheeks. "Sidharth, humne saath mein ek nayi zindagi shuru ki hai," she murmured, her voice filled with overwhelming love.

They named their twins Aarav and Aanya, combining elements from both their names as a testament to their union and the love that had brought them together. Aarav, with his father's expressive eyes and Aanya, with her mother's infectious smile, completed their family in the most perfect way.

In the days that followed, Sidharth took on the role of a doting father with utmost dedication. He would wake up in the middle of the night to soothe the babies, singing softly to them until they drifted back to sleep. Shehnaaz watched with admiration as Sidharth effortlessly juggled his responsibilities as a CEO and a father, always making time for their children and her.

"Sidharth, tum sach mein sabse achhe papa ho," Shehnaaz would often say, her heart overflowing with love for both him and their twins.

Sidharth would smile warmly at her, his eyes reflecting the joy of fatherhood. "Sana, tumse shaadi karke meri zindagi ka sabse bada tohfa mila hai," he would reply, kissing her forehead tenderly.

Their home echoed with the laughter of their children, filling every corner with warmth and happiness. Together, they navigated the joys and challenges of parenthood, knowing that their love would guide them through every milestone and every new experience.

As they sat together one evening, watching Aarav and Aanya play in the garden, Sidharth squeezed Shehnaaz's hand gently. "Sana, humara safar itna khaas hai. Tum meri zindagi ka sabse bada aashirwad ho," he said softly, his heart overflowing with gratitude.

Shehnaaz leaned her head against his shoulder, a smile spreading across her face. "Sidharth, tumse pyaar karna mere liye sabse asaan aur sabse khoobsurat baat hai," she replied, her eyes shimmering with happiness.

And as the sun set on another beautiful day in their lives, Sidharth and Shehnaaz embraced each other, their hearts full of love, gratitude, and the promise of a future filled with endless possibilities.

Their journey from newfound love to becoming parents was marked by unwavering devotion, mutual respect, and a deep connection that grew stronger with each passing day. Aarav and Aanya, the manifestations of their love, brought joy beyond measure, completing the circle of their love story with happiness and fulfillment.

"Kismat ke rang mein, ek pal tha vo anjaan, 
Shehnaaz ki yaadon ne badla uska jeevan. 
Pehle ignore kiya tha, par phir dil se pyaar hua gehra, 
Uski muskurahat ne jaga diya usmein ek naya chehra."

The End