chapter 12

Words count: 932
.
.
.
.
~no one's pov

After lunch, Class 1-A headed to the training ground. They all changed into their hero suits while Y/N, not having a suit of her own, donned the UA training uniform. Once they gathered, Aizawa addressed the group.

"We need to train our quirks more rigorously. The upcoming battle will demand everything we've got," Aizawa said, his gaze sweeping over the students.

Y/N felt a shiver run down her spine as she remembered the threat posed by All For One. She was snapped out of her thoughts when Aizawa called her name.

"Y/N," Aizawa said, "what's your quirk?"

Everyone in Class 1-A turned their attention to her, curiosity written on their faces. Y/N stepped forward, taking a deep breath.

"My quirk is called witchcraft," she began. "I can use telekinesis, energy manipulation, and neurological interfacing. This means I can read thoughts and induce waking nightmares. All For One is probably after me because I was mentioned in the Darkhole Grimoire, where I'm referred to as the Scarlet Witch."

A collective gasp echoed through the group. Momo's eyes widened. "So, you have multiple quirks?"

Y/N shook her head. "No, my quirk can do multiple things."

Jiro then asked, "So, Venom isn't part of your quirk?"

Y/N chuckled. "No, Venom isn't part of my quirk. He's an alien who got attached to me since I was born."

The class stared in shock as Y/N continued. "Venom bonded with me because my body was the only one he considered a suitable host. He could sense the power I held even as a newborn, so he chose me."

Venom's head emerged from behind Y/N, looking at her thoughtfully. 'It was the best decision I ever made,' he thought, reflecting on their bond. But his train of thought was interrupted by Y/N.

"Poor Venom was so weak, he had to find refuge in me, even when I was a newborn, small, cute baby," Y/N said, feigning sympathy.

Venom growled loudly. "I was not weak! I chose you because you're a witch"

Y/N smirked. "Sure, keep telling yourself that."

Venom's voice deepened. "I could have chosen anyone, but my time was running out"

Y/N laughed. "Come on I know you love me and you know it."

Venom huffed. "Well, you do have a decent sense of humor for a human."

Y/N placed her hands on her hips. "Admit it, you can't imagine life without me."

Venom's eyes narrowed. "Well sorry to say but I could...a life filled with host with brain not nuts"

Their banter drew laughter from the rest of the class. Even Aizawa's stern expression softened into a rare smile. The serious atmosphere of the training ground had been replaced by a lighthearted one.

"You're always so serious, Venom. Lighten up a bit," Y/N teased.

Venom growled playfully. "I'll lighten up when you stop drawing me as a donut with teeth."

Y/N feigned offense. "That was art!"

"It was an insult to donuts everywhere," Venom shot back, making everyone laugh harder.

Izuku, still chuckling, looked at Y/N. "You and Venom really have a unique bond."

"Yeah, like dog and cats" toru says while clapping her invisible hands.

"You are right, Venom is dog" y/n in teasing tone while chuckling and Venom growled causing everyone to chuckle.

As the laughter died down, Aizawa stepped forward, his usual stern demeanor returning. "Alright, enough joking around. We have training to do."

The students quickly fell into line, their expressions more focused. But the playful banter between Y/N and Venom had lightened the mood significantly.

"Y/N, let's see what you can do," Aizawa instructed, motioning for her to step into the training area.

Y/N nodded, stepping forward. She extended her hands, focusing her energy. With a flick of her wrist, she lifted several heavy training dummies into the air, effortlessly maneuvering them around the field. She then directed a surge of energy at a target, obliterating it with pinpoint accuracy.

Finally, she turned to Kaminari and, with a mischievous grin, sent a thought into his mind, causing him to experience a waking nightmare of being trapped in a room full of exams.

Kaminari yelped, snapping out of it after a moment. "Okay, that's terrifying."

"Sorry," Y/N said, not sounding very sorry at all.

Aizawa nodded approvingly. "Impressive. Your control is remarkable."

Y/N blushed at the praise. "Thanks, Aizawa-sensei."

Venom snorted. "You're not so bad after all."

"Thanks, Venom," Y/N replied sarcastically. "Your approval means the world to me."

The rest of the class took turns demonstrating their quirks, the atmosphere of camaraderie and encouragement persisting. Throughout the session, Y/N and Venom's playful exchanges kept the mood light, providing a much-needed respite from the looming threat of All For One.

As the training session came to an end, Aizawa gathered the students. "Remember, our strength lies not just in our quirks, but in our unity. We will face whatever comes our way together."

Y/N nodded, feeling a sense of belonging. She glanced at Venom, who gave her a reassuring nod.

"Let's show them what we've got," she said, determination shining in her eyes.

Venom growled in agreement. "And if anyone tries to mess with us, they'll have to deal with me."

The class smile, their spirits high despite the challenges ahead. Y/N's presence had brought a new dynamic to the group, and together, they were ready to face whatever the future held.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading (^-^)/