chapter 9

Words count:547
.
.
.
.
~no one's pov

The next morning, Uraraka was gently awakened by the sunlight streaming through the window.

She blinked groggily and turned to look at the bedside table for the time. To her surprise, the alarm clock was on the floor, but she couldn't move to retrieve it. Something heavy was pinning her down.

Her eyes widened briefly before softening at the sight of Y/N sleeping on top of her, snoring softly. Uraraka smiled warmly, realizing Y/N had probably thrown the alarm clock off the table in her sleep.

She attempted to move again but found herself unable to because Y/N was clutching her tightly.

Giggling quietly at the thought, Uraraka carefully shifted Y/N's grasp and slipped out of bed.

She quickly dressed in something appropriate and headed to the door, drawn by the commotion she could hear from outside. Opening the door, she saw the entire Class 1-A milling around the hallway, calling Y/N's name.

"Kirishima," she called softly, catching his attention.

He turned, eyes wide with worry. "Uraraka! Have you seen Y/N? She's not in her room, and Midoriya is freaking out."

Uraraka smiled nervously. "I know where she is."

Kirishima's eyes widened further, and he immediately yelled, "Midoriya! Uraraka knows where she is!"

Izuku came running, his face a mix of relief and panic. "Where is she?" he asked urgently.

Uraraka nodded towards her dorm room. "She's in here."

Izuku and Kirishima followed Uraraka back into her room, where they found Y/N sprawled across the bed, clutching a pillow tightly. She looked peaceful and completely unaware of the morning's chaos.

Midoriya sighed with relief, a smile spreading across his face as he watched his daughter. "She must have come here last night," he said softly, understanding dawning on him.

Kirishima chuckled, shaking his head. "Man, she really gave us a scare."

Uraraka walked over to the bed, gently brushing a strand of hair from Y/N's face. "She missed home. I think she just needed a bit of comfort."

Y/N stirred slightly, her eyes fluttering open to see her parents and Kirishima standing by the bed. "Mom? Dad?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Morning, Y/N," Midoriya said gently, his eyes shining with affection.

"Morning, sweetheart," Uraraka added, smiling warmly.

Y/N yawned and stretched, still clutching the pillow. "Did I scare everyone?"

Midoriya laughed softly. "Just a little. But it's okay. We're just glad you're safe."

"Oh.."y/n said sleepy.

"Just 'oh' wake up you lazy ass and feed me chocolate " Venom shouted by emerging behind her back and shaking her sleepy form making y/n groan.

"What....again?....I just fed you chocolate last night" she groan and again fall back to sleep.

But before she could, she found herself floating in air and whined knowing that her mom is doing this.

"Pleaseeee....let me sleep more" she whine, but uraraka take her to bathroom and tell her to wash her face while y/n was still groaning and whining.

Venom who was now detached from y/n come and stood in front of izuku and kirishima huff and said "give me chocolate otherwise I will eat you both"

Izuku and kirishima both sweatdrop but nodded their head.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading (^-^)/