chapter 5

Words count: 946
.
.
.
.
~no one's pov

As the team emerged from the portal into the dimly lit alleyway, they were immediately thrust into action.

Venom's tentacle swiftly shot out from Y/N, intercepting and destroying a large stone blade hurtling towards her. The impact sent debris scattering, alerting everyone to the imminent danger.

"Stay close, Y/N!" Midoriya shouted, positioning himself protectively in front of her.

Todoroki and Bakugou flanked her sides, readying their quirks as they scanned the surroundings for further threats.

Venom growled menacingly, his form subtly shifting within Y/N. "If any of you dare touch her," he snarled, his voice resonating with lethal intent, "I will end you."

The air crackled with tension as more villains emerged from the shadows, drawn by the commotion.

They attacked in waves, their malicious intent clear. Each member of the team from the past leaped into action, their quirks blazing to life in a symphony of power and strategy.

Bakugou unleashed explosive blasts, sending villains flying and clearing a path around Y/N. Todoroki countered with waves of ice and fire, creating barriers and freezing opponents in their tracks. Midoriya, fueled by determination to protect his future daughter, used his One For All to enhance his speed and strength, deflecting attacks and incapacitating adversaries swiftly. Shinso use his quirk to brainwash villains before they could reach y/n.

Meanwhile, Momo, Jiro, and Uraraka formed a protective shield around Y/N, utilizing their quirks with precision and coordination.

Momo crafted intricate gadgets and weapons to counter the villains' advances, Jiro unleashed devastating sonic blasts to disorient them, and Uraraka manipulated gravity to immobilize and disarm opponents.

The fight was intense and relentless. Y/N remained at the center of their defense, her eyes wide with awe and fear as she watched everyone fight with unwavering resolve to keep her safe.

Despite the overwhelming odds, the team from the past coordinated flawlessly, each member covering the others' blind spots and weaknesses.

Just as it seemed they had gained the upper hand, a chilling laughter echoed through the alley.

All For One emerged from the shadows, his presence casting a shadow over the battle. His eyes narrowed as they locked onto Venom, who had emerged more visibly from Y/N's form.

"So, you're the one who protected her last night," All For One mused, his tone tinged with curiosity. "Who are you?"

Venom's head emerged fully from Y/N's body, his eyes narrowing in disdain at the villain before him. "I am Venom," he declared, his voice a mixture of menace and defiance. "And I'm not going to let you lay a finger on her."

All For One chuckled darkly, his gaze flickering over the assembled heroes. "Impressive. But you're too late to save her,"

he taunted, gesturing to the defeated villains around them. "She's already in my sights."

The atmosphere grew tense as All For One raised his hand, gathering ominous power around him, the atmosphere in the alleyway crackled with tension.

The heroes from the past braced themselves, ready to confront the formidable villain. But just as the battle seemed inevitable, adult Bakugou and Midoriya sprung into action with calculated precision.

Bakugou's explosions thundered through the air as he launched himself towards All For One with fierce determination. "Get out of here, damn it!" he roared, his voice echoing with a commanding urgency.

Midoriya followed closely behind, his One For All surging as he positioned himself to counter any offensive moves from the villain.

Meanwhile, adult Uraraka enveloped Y/N in a tight embrace, shielding her from the chaos erupting around them. "Stay close to me," she whispered, her voice trembling with both fear and resolve. "Everything will be alright."

Midoriya and Bakugou's voices rang out over the chaos. "Everyone, go!" they shouted in unison, their words cutting through the adrenaline-fueled tension. "We'll hold him off!"

Y/N looked up at Adult Bakugou, her eyes wide with a mix of fear and trust. He met her gaze with a rare softness in his eyes. "Take care of yourself, kid," he said gruffly, his usual tough exterior cracking slightly.

"And make sure you remember who your best uncle is," Bakugou added with a smirk, attempting to lighten the mood despite the gravity of the situation. Y/N managed a small smile in response, understanding the weight of his words.

The rest of Class 1-A and their allies understood the urgency of the situation. Momo, Todoroki, Jiro, and the others ushered Y/N towards the portal, urging her to hurry.

They formed a protective shield around her, using their quirks to fend off any stray attacks from the remaining villains.

As they ran towards the portal, Y/N looked back over her shoulder at her mother, tears streaming down her cheeks.

Uraraka's heart clenched with both pride and worry as she saw the determined faces of her daughter and the young heroes of Class 1-A behind her.

"Please take care of her," adult Uraraka whispered, her voice barely audible over the chaos. Her gaze lingered on Venom, whose head emerged through Y/N's back, a silent promise of protection in his eyes.

Young Uraraka met her older self's gaze with unwavering determination, nodding solemnly.

The portal shimmered with an iridescent glow, its edges pulsing with the energy of their combined quirks. With each step closer, the urgency to escape the danger behind them intensified.

Just as they reached the threshold, adult Uraraka and Y/N turned to each other simultaneously. Tears streaked down Y/N's cheeks as she met her mother's gaze. "I love you," they said in unison, their voices trembling with emotion.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading (^-^)/