Zuha, you... What!?!?!?!

The second half of the game between the Seoul Knights and Wonju DB was a showcase of what the Knights and Y/n could achieve when their offense clicked with their defense. Starting from the third quarter, the game was not even close, and it ended with a decisive 109-91 victory for the Seoul Knights, giving them the lead in the best-of-five series. Despite playing poorly on offense in the first half, Y/n regained his offensive touch, and their amazing defense continued to secure the win.

As the final buzzer sounded, the crowd erupted in cheers. Y/n high-fived his teammates, their victory setting a strong tone for the series. He glanced up at the stands where Le Sserafim members were cheering enthusiastically, their smiles and cheers a comforting sight amidst the post-game chaos.

After a brief post-game huddle with his team, Y/n made his way towards the stands. Kazuha, seeing him approach, felt her heart race. This was the moment she had been both anticipating and dreading.

"Hey, great game," she managed to say, her voice slightly shaky.

"Thanks," Y/n replied, his smile warm and genuine. "It was great having you guys here."

Chaewon nudged Kazuha gently, reminding her of her earlier declaration. Taking a deep breath, Kazuha nodded and stepped closer to Y/n.

"Can we talk?" she asked, trying to keep her nerves in check.

"Sure," Y/n said, his curiosity piqued. "Let's find a quieter spot."

They walked a short distance away from the main crowd, finding a relatively quiet corner near the arena's exit. Kazuha took a deep breath, her mind racing with what she wanted to say.

"Y/n, I..." she began, struggling to find the right words. "I wanted to tell you something important."

Y/n looked at her with concern, sensing her unease. "What's on your mind, Zuha?" he asked gently.

Kazuha took another deep breath, summoning all her courage. "I like you, Y/n. More than just a friend," she finally confessed, her voice trembling slightly. "I know this might be a surprise, but I needed to be honest with you."

Y/n's eyes widened in surprise, clearly taken aback by her admission. He hadn't seen this coming, especially not now. "Kazuha, I... I didn't know," he stammered, his own emotions swirling.

Before he could respond further, they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps. To their surprise, Yeji appeared, having come to the arena without informing anyone. Her arrival was unexpected for both Le Sserafim members and Y/n.

"Yeji?" Y/n exclaimed, his surprise evident.

Yeji approached them with a mix of curiosity and concern. "Hey, I hope I'm not interrupting anything," she said, glancing between Kazuha and Y/n.

Kazuha quickly stepped back, trying to mask her emotions. "No, you're not interrupting," she said, her voice steady despite the turmoil inside. "We were just talking."

Yeji looked at Y/n, sensing the tension. "I came to support you too," she explained, giving Kazuha a small, understanding smile. "You played amazingly."

Y/n nodded, still processing the surprise visit. "Thanks, Yeji. I didn't know you were coming," he said, his mind racing with conflicting emotions.

Yeji looked at Kazuha, then back at Y/n. "I thought it would be a nice surprise," she said softly. "But if you need to talk, I can give you both some space."

Kazuha shook her head, forcing a smile. "It's okay. We can talk later," she said, her heart heavy as she watched them together.

Y/n nodded, feeling a mix of gratitude and confusion. "Yeah, later," he agreed, glancing back at Kazuha. "We'll talk soon, I promise."