Prologue

In Mazoori, Armaan Poddar and Ruhi Birla's love story began like a classic romance.
But their tale took a tragic turn, leaving their love hanging by a thread. Ruhi , torn from Armaan's arms, was thrust into a marriage with his half-brother Rohit—a decision Armaan made to keep his brother's heart from shattering. Their secret love was a ticking time bomb, hidden from their families. Just as things seemed like they couldn't get worse, a twist of fate brought Abhira into the picture. Armaan's life was saved by Abhira's mother Akshara , who was fatally shot by Abhira's stalker Yuvraj.

With her dying breath, she begged Armaan to marry her daughter to protect her future. Bound by honor and a year-long contract marriage, Armaan and Abhira navigated the rocky terrain of their new life together.
In the Poddar household, Abhira faced cold shoulders and judgment, yet Armaan stood by her side, helping her pursue her law degree. Their friendship blossomed, but Armaan's heart still ached for Ruhi. Meanwhile, Ruhi's world crumbled when Rohit, discovering her past with Armaan, vanished without a trace.
Declared dead, Rohit's disappearance left Ruhi in a limbo of grief and Dadisa pressure her to remain a suhagan .
As Ruhi resigned herself to a life dictated by fate, Armaan and Abhira's bond of friendship grew stronger, yet the shadow of his past love lingered.

In a web of love, sacrifice, and destiny, each character is tested, their choices leading to unforeseen consequences. This is a story where love isn't just a feeling—it's a battle, a sacrifice, and ultimately, a journey to find where their hearts truly belong.

 This is a story where love isn't just a feeling—it's a battle, a sacrifice, and ultimately, a journey to find where their hearts truly belong