xvi. i can fix him (no i really can)

After an emotionally charged weekend at Brady's house, Lacy and Drew packed their bags and prepared to head back to the set in North Carolina

After an emotionally charged weekend at Brady's house, Lacy and Drew packed their bags and prepared to head back to the set in North Carolina. As they stood by the car, ready to leave, Brady pulled Lacy aside for a moment.

"Lacy, promise me you'll call if you need anything," Brady said, his voice filled with concern. "You can always come to me if you face anything with Drew. Just be careful, okay?"

Lacy nodded, feeling a pang of guilt and gratitude. "I will, Brady. Thank you for everything."

Brady gave her a tight hug. "Take care of yourself, Lacy."

She returned the hug, then reluctantly pulled away to join Drew in the car. The drive back to North Carolina was quiet, each lost in their own thoughts. As they approached their apartment complex, Lacy noticed two unfamiliar vehicles parked outside.

"Drew, who do you think those cars belong to?" she asked, a hint of worry in her voice. "There's no way they're letting random people into the compound."

Drew glanced at the vehicles and shrugged. "Maybe it's some new castmates. Don't worry about it."

Still feeling uneasy, Lacy followed Drew inside. As they entered their apartment, she was greeted by a loud, enthusiastic chorus.

"Surprise!"

Kendall and Olivia jumped out from behind the couch, grinning from ear to ear.

"Oh my gosh!" Lacy exclaimed, her hands flying to her mouth in shock. "You guys were supposed to come next week!"

Kendall laughed. "We decided to come a week early. Thought we'd surprise you!"

Olivia nodded, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "Hope you don't mind."

Lacy's initial shock melted into joy as she hugged her friends tightly. "This is the best surprise ever! I missed you guys so much."

Drew watched from the doorway, a small smile on his face as he observed the reunion. "I'll leave you ladies alone for a while," he said. "I'll be in the next room, yeah babe?"

Lacy nodded, smiling at Drew. As she turned back to Olivia and Kendall, she noticed them grinning widely.

"Babe?" Kendall asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, me and Drew are a thing now, I think," Lacy said, blushing slightly.

Olivia and Kendall exchanged excited looks. "Tell us everything!" Olivia demanded.

"Yeah, we need all the details," Kendall added eagerly.

Lacy laughed, feeling a bit sheepish. "I'm sorry I haven't texted or called much. With the shooting schedule and everything going on with Drew, I never seemed to find the time."

Kendall waved a hand dismissively. "It's okay. We get it. The important thing is that we're here now."

"Yeah," Olivia agreed. "And we've got the rest of the week to catch up and spend time together."