kisses and dreams

•°•

the moon was shining with its usual glow, maybe a little more brighter and a little more beautiful today. the stars were twinkling with great brilliance but perhaps less than the brilliance the shorter lad in the terrace, held in his eyes. the cold breeze blowing against his face, further disheavling his hair on his forehead.

"ishan."

"hmm?" he replied without looking at the source of the voice, that seemed to stand beside him.

"kya dekh rahe ho?"

"chand"
his lips puckered into a smile as his replied.

"tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"
ishan asked.

"dekhne aya hu."

"kisko?"

"mere chand ko."
the voice spoke, making ishan break into soft giggles.

"shubman tum bhi na."
ishan said smiling while hitting his shoulders lightly.

shubman caught a hold of ishan's hands and pulled the latter close to him.

"choro mujhe. koye dekh lega."
ishan said while trying to break free from shubman's arms.

"mein pagal hu joh tumhe chor du? dekhne do, meri jaan. tum mere pass ho, usse zyada kuch khwahish nehi he meri."

"hindi toh bohot achee bol lete ho aap." ishan chuckled and circled his arms around shubman's neck.

the sound of the gentle wind blowing, the leaves rustling due to the wind, provided a peaceful backdrop to the silent love of the two beings.

and just as they leaned to feel each other's lips, ishan bopped shubman's nose with his and spoke with a gentle smile adorning his face,

"bhag bsdk."

the wrinkles on his forehead formed as he narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"huh? i'm sorry what did you say?"

ishan giggled and spoke lovingly with so much love in his eyes.

"i saidddd bhag sale suar ki aulad."

"b-but ishan, what did i do?"

ishan kissed his cheeks and looked up at him with those warm pair of eyes that shubman had often find himself drowning in.

"sale gandi nali ke suar. sale chomu si-"

"woah ishan! hua kya?!"

shubman tried to break free from ishan's arms but the latter held onto his shoulders tight. shubman resisted from hearing the hurtful slangs coming from such a pretty mouth. he covered his ears and shut his eyes tightly but the voice got louder and then ishan began to shook him.

he could hear the faint sounds of the slurs, the voice sounding low pitch by now. the slangs getting even more disrespectful.

"i-ishan s-stop"

it kept going on.

"I SAID STOPPPP! STOP! STOP!"

the voice suddenly stopped and
.
.
.
he woke up.

the bright light hits his eyes and forces him to close it immediately. after adjusting a bit, he looked around the room just to see mayank standing on the bed with a pillow in his hands, ready to beat the crap out of him.

"what happened?" shubman stretched lazily.

"WHAT HAPPENED? YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT HAPPENED?"

"uhm i don't see anybody else in the room?"