𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Chapter Fifty Seven

" a poloroid "

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

.  . • ☆ . ° .• °:. *₊ ° . ☆

Tallulah and Jamie both stood at the front of the room, the girl twisting a bit of gold around the ring finger of her left hand. It still felt odd, but it was a good kind of odd, a happy kind of odd.

"So, before we do court or whatever you guys do at... whatever," Her nerves making her all the more fidgety, "Jamie and I have something to announce."

The team instantly went silent, "Listen up mates, we haven't told Ted yet, Ulla here wants to do that bit on her own but our first bit of news is..." Jamie let Tallulah announce the first bit because technically it was her news to announce.

"I bought a bar!"

The team cheered with excitement, clapping and wooing at the news. "Yes, the bar is called City of Stars! Which brings me on to my next point, the owner of a small restaurant called Ola's will be catering the end-of-season party, so please come join us for an open bar and live band karaoke!"

Another round of whoo's before people started to get up before having to be stopped by Jamie, "We actually have more news," He grabbed a hold of Tallulah's hand, both taking a deep breath.

"We're getting married."

A thunderous amount of crazy player noises came out of the locker room. It took about five minutes to try to get Dani to put his shirt back on, which he had taken off in celebration.

"Okay... final bit of news..."

"There's more?" Isaac questioned from his spot standing on the bench still celebrating the previous news.

"We're having a baby!" The team went ballistic for what felt like an hour. Jumping off things, tearing shirts in half, Tallulah made a good old Irish exit after about twenty minutes of congratulations, retreating to a place she knew quite well to be quiet.

The football pitch.

The girl sat down in the sea of blue seats. She was in a sea of tranquility, total peace. So much had changed in her life since it had started.

The club had changed her life for the better.

She had started out as a teenager who had dropped out of school and joined a band. An orphan who wanted to be a photographer of all things, so she had applied to all the jobs in London looking for one. Taking the first opportunity she could from a fucking creep.