Drugged?

The medicines did it's affect. When I woke up it was dark. The wounds were covered up freshly but I still felt the pain.
How long did I sleep for? I take a deep breath.
I walk towards the door with the help of the wall. I heard some muffled conversations downstairs .
It was Nick doing some kinda meeting. I'm still in utter shock about how he lied to me about his whole identity. How he kills people without any guilt . The only question that comes to my mind is that why would my brother send me to him? Does he know his real identity? My brother won't send me to a physotic murderer. I was looking at him engaged with my own intrusive thoughts.
"You're awake." he says to me .
I don't give him a reply.
"Eliose? Are you okay?"
I snap out of it.
"Uh hey. Yeah I woke up."
"How are you feeling? Do you feel any pain?" he comes forward .
I examine myself.
"Just a bit around the stomach. Otherwise I'm okay."
He leans and put a hand on my stomach.
"Here?" I shake my head. I take a shaky breath.
He again asks me.
"Right here?" I nod .
He sighs.
"Alright then, I'll apply the medicine on it after you eat something. It's been more than one day since you have eaten properly."
I nod again. "Okay."
"What do you wanna eat?" He lifts up the pan, acting like a chief.
"Pasta would work." He opens the drawer to see the ingredients and gives me that disappointed look.
"No pasta at home-
I sigh .
"But don't worry. I'll go around the convenience store to get it. Not a big deal."
"You don't have to. It's fine ."
"Nah if you're eating something after a while with your own liking, I shall make you that ."
I smile and then it fades away.
"Anyways wait here, I'll go bring it fast.". He grabs his coat and I immediately hold his hand. He looks back with a warm look.
"Hey Nick. Can I go with you?"
He raises an eyebrow.
" I just don't wanna be alone this time or find something more mysterious about you." He laughs.
"Don't worry. You won't find anything. Also you're hurt. I want you to rest."
"Please?" I give him puppy eyes.
He looks at me.
"Fine get your coat." I put on my coat and he gives me his hand to walk around. He opens the car door and gently lifts me up to the seat.

"Slowly El. There you go."
"Thank you." his presence was quite close to me. He leaned in close to put on a seatbelt. I felt his breath across my face.
"Why are you blushing El?" he says in subtle way. I put my hands on my cheeks and shook my head .
"I'm not. I'm not blushing."
"Could have told me before. Would do this much often." He closes the car door with a smirk.
Huh? Do what what more? I look down because it's so embrassing.
He sits down and smiles .
After a while we reach the store.
"Stay in the car. I'll get the stuff. Okay?" He says to me.
"Alright. Go ahead. I'll wait."
He went to the store while I look around. There's much crowd around here at night. The smell of fresh hot food, cigarettes puff, people talking, music..a bit too much for me.
I look around to take in the new pictures in the head but suddenly I felt like someone is watching me.
I felt something at the corner of the street. I take a look at there but no one is there.
The voices were again muffled.
"Hey, Eliose ." I got caught off guard.
I look at Nick.
"What happened?" I look back at the corner.
"Nothing." I give him a force smile.
I take a deep breath.
"Did you got what we wanted?" He raises the bag.
"I got something for you." I shake my head slowly.
He looks into the bag .
He takes out a dark chocolate and hand over to me . I got happy inside.
"You shouldn't have."
"Take it. It's your favourite."
I raise my eyebrows.
"How did you know?"
"Michael told me." He smiles.
I smile softly and open it. It's been a while since I ate this.
He starts driving . I break the chocolate into two parts and give him the other half.
"No no you should eat."
"Take it" I wave him the chocolate.
Surprisingly, instead of taking the chocolate in his hand he holded my hand and gently took a bite .
My stomach did that thing. I look at him.
I take a bite of it. After a while, I could feel the originality of it.
My fingers got chocolate all over. I was gonna ask him for a tissue but instead he just licked my fingers.
My heartbeat raised.
He knows what he is doing. Suddenly I feel hot.
"It's getting too hot isn't?" He laughs.
"What?" I ask him.
"El, A.C is already on."
More embrassing.
"Oh right. Let me turn it up a lil -"
Both of us touched to turn the A.C a bit and our hands touched. We both looked at each other. I turn back immediately.
"I'll just turn down the window."
Much more embrassing. I take my head out so I couldn't face him.
We reached home in a while. He comes to open the door.
"It's okay . I can do it myself."
I try to get off but trip off onto his shoulders.
"Slowly , El ." He smiles fadely.
I try to walk up but the wound was fresh. He picked me up in his arms and put me down on the lounge.
"Wait here, I'll make you the pasta now."
The side of him I never knew. who knew he would look that attractive while making food?
I was peeking at him .
"I'm gonna charge you, eliose."
I raise my eyebrows.
"For checking me out from different angles. " He smirks.
"You're so delusional. I was looking at the food. It smells amazing."
"Yeah sure. Delusional."
He puts down the plate and asks me to sit.
"Food's hot. Eat slowly."
I take a bite by blowing on it.
gosh. It's so delicious.
"How's it?"
"It's amazing, I love it."
well, I can say he's pretty good for a chef.
after a while, I finished the food and thought to get some sleep.
"Thank you for the food." I said to him.
"No need. You should rest now. If you need anything call me. I'll be downstairs."
I nod. I went upstairs slowly and tugged in the bed.
all the time , my mind was replaying the flashbacks of today.
Today's again gonna be a long night.
why's he being nice to me?
I blushed when I remembered he said "no one , no one touches what's mine."
I snapped out of it. "What's wrong with me? Am I drugged or something? He killed people. Stay away from him is the best choice." I was assuring myself.
I started smiling again. Shit.

_________________

Thank you for your time for reading this part. Appericate every single of you. Will be uploading the next part soon! Till then stay tuned.