Dizziness

We reach an old building. Few of Nick's men were there investigating and clicking the pictures of a man who died.
It was Nick men who betrayed him and it's all Richard work.
At first instance, Nick didn't let me in. He observed and then i followed him inside.

"It's Richard work.." i look at him "isn't?"
A pause.
He doesn't reply. He takes a deep breath.

Suddenly a pungent smell is making my head go dizzy . I take a step outside.
Nick follows me.

"You okay?" I nod.
We're outside in an open area.

"I think, this is somehow connected. Richard was giving me threats about I'll deal with you later. for what happened in past you'll face the consequences..And that time he thought i was close with a guy name nick which was you. that is the part what's confusing me. what and how does it gets me involved? i never seen or heard this guy till now . Until i feel like being in jail -"

"Because of you, i am involved with all of this- im experiencing a murder case. A guy creeping me and having absolutely no way to get out of house without protection and stalkers and shit. I'm getting annoyed by this already. .."

I try to fume up more but i stop looking at his face. Technically it's not his fault either. he's not even aware how's it connected or if it's Richard behind this or someone on higher level threatening nick with this murder.

"Im sorry.. i shouldn't have acted out like this."

"I understand very well, mrs Casey."

He suddenly grabs be closers to his face. i feel his body in contact with mine.

"What- what are.."
"Shh.." he gives me an eye.
He takes out his gun slowly from his tugged shirt and closes the distance between us. And whispers to my ears.

"Don't act stunned or move. there's a guy who's watching us from behind. He's armed."

My heart beat is beating fast.
I try not to move.
Nick tries to shoot him but he shoots first.
"Eliose!! Get down!!!"

He protected me and that guy started to run.

"YOU OKAY?"
"Ye..yes."
He runs behind him after asking me.
"Stay safe." I shout.
I get up wiping my clothes off from the dust. I analyze the guy route running and get the gun from the car quickly and move in the opposite direction to get him.
I jump off from a few containers not off too much height. Few of the streets were so narrow that it was so difficult to walk but after a few turns i finally caught him.
No sign of nick.

"You mother fucker."
It's not him. It's a her. She was the one bitching me around. Didn't she die already? Nick gave clear instructions to kill her. Except Richard.

"Oh.. you are still alive. Looks like you need a factory reset again."

She shoots again but i take a sudden cover. we're shooting from a distant and both of our bullets didn't hit anyone. after emptying the gun, Nick comes and sees the situation.

"Nick, please let me handle her."
Instead of arguing he lets me do it.

"Come.."

she runs to me and tries to punch but i deflect it and slide down the ground to hit her back and she fell down. she kicked her leg onto my chest and i fell down. I got up quickly fisting my punch into her face and she deflected. I grabbed her hair and pulled her in a uniform way that she was pulled down to the ground, her hands wrapped around her back giving me full force to just shoot her in the head. But I face her.

"That's for hurting me." I slap her .
I pick her again.
"That's for making me kneel down." I slap her again.
"That's for shooting me." I slap so hard this time that she bleeds from her lips and starts laughing which was making me angry.

"Oh, you stupid bitch. You think hurting me like this will make you say who i work for. You'll be ruined . You'll be ruined for what he did to my father in past. You will be punished."

"What do you mean by who?"
"WHO IS HE. IM ASKING YOU ." I slap her again but she doesn't answer me.
I started slapping her again and again in so much aggression. Until nick stops me.

"Eliose, that's enough okay- stop it." I try to fight back.
He shakes me off hardly.
"ELIOSE, ENOUGH!."
I shout back at him.

"I NEED TO KNOW WHO HE IS. ALL OF YOU HERE ARE ALWAYS TALKING TO ME IN RIDDLES. YOU THINK IM A CHILD WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING?? JUST BECAUSE I HAD A ROUGH TRAUMATIC CHILDHOOD DOESN'T MEAN IM CRAZY ANF DKNT UNDERSTAND THINGS. I UNDERSTAND THIS SHIT AND I KNOW THIS HE IS SOMEONE I KNOW WHO IS INVOLVED. THIS IS ALL CONNECTED AND THIS BITCH HERE......
I point at her
SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING. SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING AND SHES MY SOURCE FOR GETTING THINGS OUT OF HER EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING THE FUCK OUT OF HER. SO YOU BETTER STAY OUT OF IT YOU FUCKIN MYSTERIOUS PHYSCO MAN."

I push him away and get back to her.
I pick her up but suddenly nicks grab me from behind and i slap him in the face.
But he grabs me again and injects me that literally numbs my brain.

"What did you do...my head..it's ..."
"Shh.. you'll be okay."

Everything turned black.

____________________________

Thank you for reading the next part. Will upload the next part in the upcoming week. Stay updated and share your thoughts.
From ash.