"Past is Wild."

He killed my other bodyguards. Enzo was hurt. Fabio took care of him. He untied up the ropes and just sprayed the bullets . Blood was spattered all over the walls. It was getting hard to watch.
But I try to control my anger.
I try to look for clues. He always leaves a clue or some threat for future. Coward mother fucker.
I think Richard was injured . There were blood hand prints leading to the back door. I followed it and got outside. As I expected, he wrote down two words on the wall with his blood.
"Farewell, friend."
Blood looks dry. Means it has been here for atleast more than 5 or 6 hours.
I click the photo for an evidence and i receive a text.

"heyyioo , i jussst wan .t you to know that imm okty and i m sase."

It was from Eliose. Im not sure if she texts down like that, cause it looks like a I year old kid wrote that text. in this generation, the youngsters are too advanced than us.
she looks drunk. I smile looking at the text.
"Is she drunk?" I ask myself.
How did she find the wine?
I shake my head.
fuck. I drank it. And I put the bottle on the table.
My mind flashes something.
"What happened when i was drunk?" I'm thinking again and again. I remember Eliose walking in and she..she said she wanted me to sleep comfortably and-
and. AND.
"Oh no." I say to myself.
I kissed her.
A sudden smile falls on my face.
The thought that she tried to acknowledge me with her being safe even when she's drunk. I laugh softly.
A minute passes.
My mind goes to something else.
what if she's in danger? what if richard got her and she sent a text in a hurry?
that's bad. that's bad , nick.
"Farewell friend" " Farewell friend" what does it mean. I grab my hair in frustration.
I left immediately.

_______________________

I feel multiple emotions at the same time. One minute im dancing the hell out of like there's no life tomorrow. The next minute im crying over my previous life at my mother's home. I honestly sometimes feel our relationship could have been so better if she would have been a lil bit understanding. we would have actually formed a good relation. We could have normal dinners and normal mother-daughter relation. But you can't be a good daughter to a mother who's bad at parenting. a parent who cares about attention
and a parent who doesn't know her daughter exists cause he's too busy with business. A tear fell down. I wouldn't have run away. I left Michael there. He would be feeling so lonely. I didn't call or text him back. Im so selfish. What the hell is wrong with me.
I heard the door opening.
Fear crawls over me. I get behind the couch with a basketball bat in my hand.
I peek over but it's Nick. I take a relief breath.
"Why are you hiding -"
Before i say anything, he guesses himself.
"Yk what you don't have to tell."
I nod.
"I received your text, you seemed drunk. Have you been drinking?" He analyzes my face.
"Have you been crying?" He comes towards me and cups my face with his hands.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt? What happened? Is it your tummy? Is it hurting again?"
"GOD, I told you not to do any exertion. You never listen do you."
Him scolding me is making me tearing up more.
He scans again.
"Hey, are you okay?" He asks softly this time .
I finally speak.
"Am I bad daughter Nick?"
He doesn't speak.
"Did I go too far leaving the house?"
"My mother wanted me to be like her and i didn't wanted that way, I started being rebellious...
Every year i would thought of escaping the house but I couldn't have the courage but Michael helped me with that. He helped me escape. He handled my mother. He helped me move out to a country I always wanted to go. He helped me and-
and ... I can't even stay in contact with him. Im being so selfish aren't I?
selfish at such peak that i don't text or call him.
I don't deserve to be happy. I deserve to go back to the mental asylum where I was raised for 12 years or more than that. I hate this .
And on top of that , you .. he looks at me. I have been such a big burden for you. You're always protecting me like im a child . I am being a child .
"El.... He intervenes.
I stop him.
"You can try to butter me with such words that it's okay and all cool but it's not. It's such a heavy weight for me that I have to make you go through this .
I point out the scenario.
"This."
Now im actually crying.
"El... sweetheart listen to me."
"I am sorry Nick, i truly am. I don't know what I am doing with my life. What is wrong with me. I think I'm going crazy. I am sorry for - before i say anything he hugs me.

"Hush now."
Instead of backing away. I hug him back tightly. He pats my hair and he lets me cry down while my head is buried into his chest.
He grabs my chin.
"Look in my eyes El."
I face him.
"You said if you were a bad daughter. A daughter fighting for her way to achieve her dream is wrong? A proud and good parent would never underestimate your power and dream for that. She wanted fame and attention and you weren't made for that. You do what you do. You don't have to overthink of what you did in past. Past is past."
He brushes his thumb over my cheeks.
"You leaving the house and escaping the dark room which you have been living for years and years, i think it was a brave act honestly."
He clears his throat.
"Michael helped you move out, no doubt but look after you moved in how much trouble you had to face? Did you had the time to talk to anyone you know? The time to sleep peacefully or to do anything you like and love? yeah expect arguing and fighting with me."

He laughs that made me smile.

"You're not being selfish, Eliose. You're trying to survive in this hard situation and I think you're doing great."

"If were talking about being a bad daughter...then let me tell you something." He clears his throat.

"My father taught me to shoot a gun at 9 age. Then later at 11 he ripped my leg and told me how to bandage it up all it on my own. Small disobedience, i used to get belts as a gift."
My heart is pounding hard . now.
"I ofcourse wanted to have a good relation with my dad but i never lived up to his expectation. Leaving me to almost death. But one day, at a night. I went to drink water but I saw a gun in my dad's jacket which was hung on the hanger. I took out and it was fuckin loaded. Anger crawled over me. I went straight to his room where he was sleeping. I triggered the gun."

That's where a big pause occurs.

"He deserved it. No child deserves to go though that. He deserved to die. And I don't regret it. If that was to be considered in a bad son then im proud to be. Cuz I'll be never be someone who is made my someone."

"That's why you choosed to be a gangster and kill people?" I reply back.

"From where did you learn that?" He asks.

"Your desk...had some papers on it. That caught eye."
He takes a deep breath.

"El, can't we talk about that other day? It's too much for you today. You seem drunk and i think you should rest. Come let me take you to the bed."

I cross my hands to my chest.
He stares down.
"I didn't mean like that-
"Oh...oh."
He inhales.
"El , about the other day..."
Is he gonna talk about it????
"I was drunk too and i don't remember what i did so whatever happened it was just a mistake."
My heart skips a beat.
Oh? A mistake?
I try to act normal as his word "mistake" cut through my heart. He's the first guy to kiss me and he just said like that.
"You." I am angry.
He raises an eyebrow.
"Men like you, are those who make women feel insecure."
"I actually thought... He is waiting for me to finish.
"I actually thought we- I point at us.
"We what?" His eyes are glowing now.
Disappointment all over my face.
"Nevermind, Nick." I walk back but he grabs my hand and pulls me towards himself.

"Complete what you were saying."
I don't reply again.
"I won't repeat again." He orders.
Anger is about to burst out.
"YOU TOOK MY VIRGINITY. YOU KISSED ME AND ACTED LIKE IT DIDN'T MATTER AND WE'RE ALL COOL? YOU WERE THE FIRST- I stop there.
"I'm the first?" His voice is soft now.
shit.
why did I say that.
I hide from my embrassment.
"Do you want me?" he asks .
He's so straight forward.
"Do you like me?" I return the favour.
"Don't turn away from my question"
"Im not, I'm just being general."
He closes the distance between us.
It feels hot.
He walks to me until i hit a wall. He comes close to my lips and stares at it like a fucking hungry prey.
"You're blushing." He smirks .
"IM NOT." again embrassment.
"I'm just gonna say one thing, mark the words i said before and ill do them truthfully if you were to be mine."
He doesn't kiss , he just smirks and picks me up.
What the hell-
"Put me down. I can go myself."
He doesn't listen.
He walks me down to my room and puts me to bed .
He looks at me and says good night to me.
Well that escalated.

_______________________

Thank you for reading the next part. I appreciate your time and vote down . Also comment your thoughts. I'll read them ofcourse. Until next time. Love y'all.
-Ash.