Screwed up fam

I put her down to the bed and she slept in a few minutes. She was drunk. God knows how much she drank . I felt like killing her parents when she talked about being the bad daughter. She deserves the best and getting out of the dig hole was the best decision she ever took. You can't be a good daughter to someone who's sucks at parenting. You can't live up to their expectations so you don't either try it. I learnt very well from my father. It could have gone better ways but it was his fate and her fate to leave the house and it was such a concidence to meet her.
I look at her while she's sleeping so peacefully..
I can stare at her all night.
I trace down my fingers on her face and brushes off the hair on her face.
I remember her words from before.

"You took my virginity. You kissed me and acted like it didn't matter. You were the first-"
I'm smiling at her now.
How annoyingly cute she is while she's all fussy. I could totally kiss her.
But i won't.
Until she wants me. She didn't answer me. But for now i didn't push her or edge her.
Im going to protect her.
My phone rings.
It's Michael.

"Hey, why did you called off this late?"

"I heard the news..is it true?"
I take a breath.
"Yes." Before he says anything.
"But I sent my men after him to catch him as soon as I can. He won't cause any trouble."
"My words weren't clear before? That man is high risk for Eliose..if something happens to her, it all shuts down."
His voice stiffened.
"You seem to be treating her like a thing." Anger is crawling over me.
"You don't have the right to tell me what i am doing. Focus and better make this work out , Nick."
He cuts the call before I say something.
Fucker.
I grab my hair with my hands and look at Eliose.
"I don't think your brother Michael is good for you either. You got yourself a weird fam."
Looks like I'm her guardian for now.
I'll protect her at every cost and won't even let Richard or his bastard men hurt a single hair strand of her. If anyone touches her , I'll break and make life hell for them. I promise you that , El. I kiss her forehead and turn off the lamp and closed the door without making noises.
See you tommorow, love.

__________________

Thank you for reading the next part!! Will be publishing next part soon. Appericate your time. Till next part.
-Ash.