The Silent Confession.

After the historic long night, i finally woke up in the morning. i went downstairs, and saw Nick's door slightly opened. I tried to peek in but he felt asleep on the couch . He didn't change his clothes , just went without even freshing up. I came close to him and removed his shoes and put a blanket over him without letting him wake up. A bottle of wine was beside him . Is he drunk ? Took the papers that were on his chest and put it on his desk but something caught my eye.
what the actual fuck.
"Mafia? What is he on about? Why the magazine is full of the history of himself?"
             ____________________

   *WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT*

*MAFIA VIOLENCE ERUPTS: Bloody Trail of Revenge and Retribution*

A gruesome wave of violence has swept through the city's underworld, leaving a trail of bodies and shattered lives in its wake. The notorious Richard and Rossi crime families have reignited their bitter feud, unleashing a deadly cycle of retaliation and revenge.

*BLOODY BEGINNINGS*

It started with the execution-style murder of a high-ranking Rossi enforcer, outside his little italy social club. The brazen hit was captured on surveillance footage, showing a masked gunman unleashing a hail of bullets.

*ESCALATING VIOLENCE*

The Rossi family retaliated with brutal force, taking out Morano soldier, DeSanto, in a hail of gunfire outside a Brooklyn nightclub. DeSanto's bullet-riddled body was found slumped in his car, a grim message scrawled on the windshield: "You're next."

*BODY COUNT RISES*

In the ensuing days, the death toll mounted:

- Richard loyalist, Vinnie Esposito, gunned down outside his Staten Island home.
- Innocent bystander, Maria Rodriguez, caught in the crossfire during a Morano-Rossi shootout in Manhattan.

*FAMILIES TORN APART*

As the violence escalates, families are torn apart by fear, loyalty, and bloodshed. Wives, children, and loved ones are caught in the crossfire, their lives forever changed.

*AUTHORITIES SCRAMBLE*

Law enforcement struggles to keep pace with the carnage, as detectives work around the clock to stem the tide of bloodshed. "We're doing everything in our power to bring these criminals to justice," said NYPD Commissioner.

*CYCLE OF VIOLENCE*

The mafia's deadly game of revenge and retribution continues, with no end in sight. As the body count rises, one thing is clear: only time will tell when – or if – the bloodshed will cease.

*STAY TUNED FOR FURTHER UPDATES*
                ______________

there were couple of photos that seemed to scream "dead man walking" and some with questions mark. who are these people? I identify Richard. hes one of the least minor head of these gangster i guess. my mind is so buzzed up. all i am is guessing. Nick last name is Rossi? so he has some kinda clash between Richard ? that's why he kidnapped me and asked me the information about him.
I gasp.
this is beyond screwed up.
why did i ever came across a man who's been wanted by the police? and top of it, my brother knows him too well that he trusted me with him.
does he know about this?
is he aware that he is a gangster and kills people?
I take a deep breath.
I need fucking answers. I need to find out more about this.
Who is Nick Rossi? Why is he so occupied by Richard? What does it have to do with me?
overthinking. overthinking. overthinking again.
I groan in frustration.
"What are you doing here?"
My eyes locked at the moment. I turn back at him.
He still looks like he's in asleep so maybe i can hypnotize him that he's in dream. (worst thing to do)
I try to come close to him and start a conversation that makes no sense.
"You look so tired.....
"What?"
"You need to rest, darling." I come close to him and kneel down. "Close your eyes and take a good rest." I take my hands on his eyes to close it.
He grabs it.