Chapter 7 [To edit]

Jin and Yn were driving towards the wedding venue with all the essential things that needed to be taken in last, when a commotion and crowd on the road caught their attention

Jin and Yn were driving towards the wedding venue with all the essential things that needed to be taken in last, when a commotion and crowd on the road caught their attention. Yn and Jin exchanged a concerned glance before rushing out to check what happened.

As they stepped outside of the car, they saw a woman lying on the ground, her clothes stained with blood. Jin immediately sprang into action, rushing to her side and calling for help.

Yn quickly dialed 911, her hands trembling as she relayed the situation to the operator. Within minutes, the sound of sirens filled the air, and the woman was carefully loaded into an ambulance.

Yn rode in the ambulance with Jin following behind with the car, her eyes fixed on the woman's pale, unconscious face. The paramedics worked frantically, trying to stabilize her condition, and Yn could feel her heart pounding in her chest.

When they arrived at the hospital, the woman was quickly whisked away, leaving Jin and Yn to wait anxiously in the lobby. Jin paced back and forth, his brow furrowed with worry, while Yn sat in one of the hard, plastic chairs, her fingers tapping nervously against the armrest.

After what felt like an eternity, a doctor emerged from the operating room, his expression grim. "The woman is still in critical condition. She's suffered severe internal bleeding, and we're doing everything we can to stabilize her. I'm afraid we can't say anything more at the moment."

Jin and Yn exchanged a worried glance, their hearts sinking. "Can we see her?" Jin asked, his voice tense.

The doctor shook his head. "I'm afraid not, not until she's out of the operating room. I'll come back with an update as soon as I can."

With that, the doctor turned and hurried back through the double doors, leaving Jin and Yn alone in the lobby, their thoughts swirling with uncertainty and concern.

As they waited, Yn reached out and gently squeezed Jin's hand, offering him a small, reassuring smile. Jin returned the gesture, his grip tightening slightly, and Yn could see the worry and fear etched into his features.

Suddenly, the sound of familiar laughter echoed through the lobby, and Jin and Yn both turned to see a familiar figure striding towards them, a man by her side.

Yn's eyes widened as she recognized the woman – Daisy, Jin's girlfriend. And to her shock, Daisy was visibly pregnant, her belly swollen with child.

Jin's expression crumpled, his eyes filled with a mix of pain and betrayal. "Daisy...?" he whispered, his voice barely audible.

Daisy paused, her gaze sweeping over Jin and Yn with a cool, almost indifferent expression. The man by her side, a tall, well-dressed figure, placed a protective hand on her shoulder, his eyes narrowing as he took in the scene.