Chapter 25

As the first rays of dawn began to peek through the windows, Yn slowly stirred, her eyes fluttering open

As the first rays of dawn began to peek through the windows, Yn slowly stirred, her eyes fluttering open. She felt a dull throbbing in her head, a telltale sign of the night's indulgence. Carefully, she sat up, wincing slightly at the discomfort.

Glancing around, she noticed her friends scattered across Jin's living room, their bodies sprawled on the floor, fast asleep. A small, fond smile tugged at the corners of her lips as she observed the familiar scene.

Quietly, Yn rose from the bed, mindful of not disturbing the slumbering group. She grabbed a few spare blankets from the closet and gently draped them over her friends, making sure they were all tucked in comfortably. Pausing beside Jungkook, she couldn't resist the urge to ruffle his hair affectionately, a gesture that often elicited a whine from the youngest member of their group.

As she made her way through the room, placing pillows under the heads of her sleeping companions, Yn's gaze inevitably landed on Jin. He lay there, his brow furrowed ever so slightly, his breathing deep and even. Yn felt a pang of guilt wash over her, knowing that she had been the cause of so much turmoil in his life.

Hesitantly, she knelt beside him, her fingers reaching out to lightly brush a stray lock of hair from his forehead. "Jin," she whispered, her voice barely audible. "I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

Jin's eyes fluttered open, his gaze finding Yn's in the soft, golden light of the early morning. He blinked a few times, his mind still clouded by the remnants of sleep, before a small, weary smile tugged at his lips.

"Yn," he murmured, his voice raspy. "You're awake."

Yn felt her heart clench, the vulnerability in his expression tearing at her. "Jin, I... I'm so sorry," she repeated, her voice trembling with emotion. "I never wanted any of this to happen."

Jin pushed himself up into a sitting position, his eyes searching Yn's face. "Yn, it's okay. You don't have to apologize."

Yn shook her head, her gaze darting away. "But I do, Jin. I've put you through so much, and I... I never meant to lead you on, or to make you think that you weren't enough."

Jin reached out, his hand grasping Yn's gently. "Yn, listen to me. You haven't done anything wrong. I knew from the beginning that your heart was complicated, that there was a part of you that still belonged to Hyunjin."

Yn's eyes widened, her breath catching in her throat. "How did you...?"

"Jiyeon told us," Jin explained, his voice soft and understanding. "She wanted us to know the truth, to understand the depth of your connection with Hyunjin."

Yn felt a wave of shame wash over her, the realization that her friends now knew the full extent of her past hitting her like a freight train. "Jin, I... I'm so sorry. I never wanted you to find out like this."

Jin squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Yn, it's okay. I know that your feelings for Hyunjin are real, and I would never want you to feel ashamed of that."