Chapter 30

The weekend couldn't come soon enough for Jin and Yn

The weekend couldn't come soon enough for Jin and Yn. As the workweek drew to a close, they found themselves giddily anticipating their upcoming sleepover at Jin's old apartment with the rest of the BTS members.

The tradition of these casual get-togethers had started years ago, a way for the close-knit group of friends to unwind and reconnect away from the prying eyes of the public though they were not able to di it regularly because of their routines and schedules

As Yn finished up at her studio on Friday evening, she couldn't help but steal glances at the clock, eager to meet up with Jin. When the hour struck, she practically raced out the door, bidding a hasty goodbye to Jiyeon.

"Have fun, Yn!" Jiyeon called out, a knowing smile on her face. "Say hi to the boys for me, will you?"

Yn felt a blush creep across her cheeks, but she returned Jiyeon's smile and promised to pass along the message.

When Yn arrived at Jin's apartment, she found him waiting for her, his face lighting up with a warm smile. Without a moment's hesitation, she rushed into his arms, reveling in the familiar comfort of his embrace.

"I missed you," she murmured, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Jin chuckled, placing a tender kiss on the top of her head. "And I missed you, my love. Come on, the others are already here."

He took her hand, leading her inside, where the rest of the group was gathered, eagerly awaiting their arrival.

"There they are!" Hoseok exclaimed, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Our lovebirds have finally graced us with their presence."

"It's good to see you, Yn," hobi said, pulling her into a gentle hug. "Jin's been insufferable this week, pining for you."

Jin rolled his eyes, playfully shoving Namjoon. "Shut up, hobi. Like you're one to talk."

"So, how's the happy couple doing?" Namjoon teased, a mischievous glint in his eyes as he sidled up to Jin and Yn.

Jin felt a blush creep across his cheeks, and Yn instinctively reached for his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze. "We're doing great, Namjoon," Jin replied, a warm smile spreading across his face.

Namjoon chuckled, his gaze shifting between the two of them. "I'm glad to hear it. Though I must say, I didn't expect to catch you two in such a... compromising position at the office the other day." He winked playfully, eliciting a collective gasp from the rest of the group.

Yn felt her face flush with embarrassment, and she buried her head in Jin's shoulder, desperately trying to hide her flustered expression. Jin, on the other hand, let out a good-natured laugh, wrapping his arm around Yn and pulling her close.

"Well, what can I say?" he said, his voice laced with amusement. "When you've got it, you've got it."

The others erupted into laughter, the tension in the room quickly dissipating as they teased the couple relentlessly. Jimin and Taehyung were the most enthusiastic, showering Jin and Yn with a flurry of playful jabs and suggestive comments.