Cottagecore...but its just a garden

The morning light pours over the garden, basking the lush grass and tall bushes in a heavenly glow.

Birds fly overhead, flapping their feathers until they reach the branches of the evergreen, where their home is dangerously perched. Their babies call out, not for fear of falling, but instead wishing for the food that comes at this time of day.

Butterflies flitter and flutter their delicate, white wings - darting and soring away from the eyes of their feathered foes, for it is feeding time...and it won't be them doing the consuming.

When one is seated in the garden, you often forget to listen to the story that nature shares with you.

Sit and listen.

Listen whilst seated on a bench. Listen as your feet connect with the earth. Listen as the sun embraces you with a warm hug.

I implore to you, disconnect from society - even just for a couple minutes.

Listen to what the earth shares with you.

You might hear the calls of the cicada, chattering away. Or the laughs of a kookaburra finding out a most humorous joke.

All you need to do is listen...
           And mother nature will tell...

Hellooo!! I've got another piece for you all!! I really like the atmosphere of this piece, with the light shining onto the grass in a warm glow!!

I definetly enjoyed making this whilst sitting in the sun!! Probs where I got the inspiration from!!

Anyways! Hope you all have a good morning, noon and night!!