Epilogue

"3 years Later"

"3 years Later"

Three years had passed since they both had put an end to the turmoil brought by his brother. Since they both put an end to all the miseries the life put in their way. Their lives had since taken a turn towards peace and fulfillment. They now lived in a charming wooden house near a beach in Goa, thanks to his job transfer two year earlier. where the sound of the waves, cold breeze of the beach and greenery of the near area provided a soothing backdrop to their lives. Filling their life with peace and serenity.

The younger brother had moved abroad and disappeared from their lives. he never contacted them ever again and not came back in their life. They had heard through their parents that he had married a foreigner girl, but beyond that, there was no contact. It was a relief for both of them, allowing them to focus on building their future without the shadow of the past looming over them again and again. Visits to and from their parents happened occasionally and were always joyous, and happy moment helping to connect their past with their happy present.

She remembered how he stood by her side when she gave birth to their little miracle,gripping her hand tightly. The room echoed with the soft cries of their newborn son, a miracle that had brought them both to tears.

And when he held their baby in his arms When he was born, he was overwhelmed with emotion as he held the tiny, fragile life in his arms for the first time. Tears streamed down his face, a mixture of joy, awe, and sheer disbelief at the miracle of new life."Hey bud," he whispered, "I love you so much already."

One day, when their toddler looked up at him with wide eyes and called him "dada" for the first time, his heart melted. Tears of happiness welled up in his eyes as he scooped the child into his arms, holding him close."You're my little buddy, aren't you?" he murmured, his voice thick with emotion. "I'm so lucky to be your dada

Their son, now two and a half years old, was the apple of her husband eye, brought an abundance of joy and laughter into their home. He adored the child, doting on him with unwavering love and dedication. The little boy's laughter echoed through the house, filling every corner of the house with happiness.

She was six months pregnant with their second child. Life had finally settled into a beautiful rhythm.
The news of her pregnancy had been a happy surprise. They had not been planning for a second child just yet,only focusing on their careers,but when they discovered she was expecting again, it felt like a wonderful gift. Her husband had lifted her off his feet, spinning her around with pure joy when he first found out. They both laughed and cried, overwhelmed by the unexpected happiness. Not knowing how to react. When life had taken 180° turn from the news of her first pregnancy to her second pregnancy.

From that moment on, their days were filled with excitement and preparations. He took extra care of her, making sure she was comfortable and happy. Hoping too make up for absence during her first pregnancy. Their son, was also thrilled about becoming a big brother. He would often lay his tiny hand on her belly, giggling when he felt the baby move.
And they could just adore his little smile.