Chapter 2

Authors POV

With sara and Aditi :-

Everyone is sitting in a meeting room and Aditi is present too as she is a model of the photoshoot everyone is waiting for a person and her that person enters

The door open and here comes sara for whom everyone were waiting .

Everyone were greeting sara and here Aditi is just looking at her or admiring her .

Sara comes and stand infront of Aditi and offer her hand for handshake Aditi was so busy admiring her that aditi's manager shook he a bit to bring her back in sense and finally Aditi was back in sense and she received sara's hand and they handshaked she feels the softness of Sara's hand.

And finally the manager of the photoshoot introduced them to eachother.

Manager: so Aditi she is the great fashion designer sara Tendulkar and she is going to design ur clothes. And sara she is our best model Aditi Hundia.

Sara : yeah I know her. Hi
Aditi!

Aditi: hi sara! Nice to meet you.

Sara: me too. Ok so tomorrow I will take her measurements for cloths .
But today just give some more details about photoshoot so I can plan my work.

Manager: sure. please have a seat we will explain you everything.

Now I am skipping time till evening.

It's one hour left for ishan, shubhman,sara, Aditi dinner

And shubh and ish is sitting on bed facing eachother and shubh picked  up his phone and started calling sara.

After 3 to 4 rings sara received the call.

On call:-

Sara :- hey shubh what's up

Shubh:- hii sara ! Actually I call because there's a change in plan.

Sara :- what now ??

Shubh:- amm I am bringing ishan and his one friend for our dinner. It's ok right.

Sara :- ooh thankgod it's this cause I thought you are cancelling our dinner.
Well it's fine. I don't have any problem.

Shubh:- ooh thanks. We will meet in restaurant.
Byee(in excitement)

Sara:- yeah byee

End of the call

Shubh: chalo sara agreed now you call Aditi and asked her

Ishan: shubh do you still think this is a good idea.
Will they be comfortable with eachother??

Shubh:- aree you don't think much just call her.

Ish : ok
(And with that ishan called Aditi)

On call:-

Ishan :- hii adi!

Aditi:- hi ish !

Ishan : actually I wanna inform you something about our dinner.

Aditi: hey don't dare to cancel it . (Said in anger)

Ishan: calm down okay. I am not cancelling it. There are just some changes in our plan . Actually I am bringing shubh and his one friend with me. Is it fine.

Aditi:- ooh this... Ok it's fine.
( As Aditi said this shubhman give victorious smile to ishan)

Ishan:- ohh thanku so much. I have already send you location. Byee see ya

Aditi: yeah bye .

End of the call

Shubh:- didn't I told you they won't denie(with the smirk)