Chapter - 14

Authors POV

At Sara's house

Ishan came in living room sat on couch..

Sara: where is shubh??

Ishan: he is taking shower.

Aditi: are you done with your shower and all??

Ishan: no I cancelled the plan of taking shower.

Sara: whyy??

Ishan: I am just feeling lazy..

After sometime shubhman came in living room..

They started the sleepover with telling some horror stories watching movies,.. they started sharing a good bond with eachother..and they all went to sleep at 5:00 in morning..

2 months later :-
The ongoing series was over with ICT great victory and everyone went back to their home for rest but ishan call everyone to meet after two months

(And about the fight between ishan and shubhman it's not over yet it's just reduced a little)

Ict were sitting in a restaurant..

Bumrah: yaar ye ishan bhi na ... khud ham logo ko milne ke liye boola tha hai or khud hi late ho jata hai.

Siraj: late hona to uski habit hai bhai.

Rishabh: ek dam sahi bola hai..

And ishan entered in restaurant and went near the table were ict were waiting for him..

Ishan with sad face : hey everyone..

And he looked at shubhman who smiled at him.. ishan smiled back.

Everyone with a smile: hii Ishu..

Rohit: baccha have a seat ..

Ishan: yeah (he sat between Rohit and Virat and in front of shubhman)

Hardik: baccha why you call us here??

Ishan: wo bhaiya.....I want to invite you all for my wedding...(Said while lowering his head)

At this everyone were beyond shocked they never imagined that ishan will marry someone else instead of shubhman because they all know ishan loves shubhman but he is just not ready to accept that fact.... shubhman after hearing this was looking at ishan his tears were at edge of his both eyes he don't know what happening he is just feeling that everything is vanishing..

Ishan looked at shubhman and he understands shubhman's mental state now even everybody else was looking at shubhman..
There was a silence.....

Hardik plainly said: you are not happy...

Ishan: Noo.

Everyone who were looking at shubhman were now looking at ishan with more shocked look also shubhman who was already looking at ishan with anger was no looking at him with frowned eyebrows..

Shubhman finally talked to ishan.

Shubh: what you mean??

Ishan looking at shubh: it's a forced marriage....my parents and Aditi's parents want us to marry each other...I don't know happened at them to take such decision..

Shubh: you are getting married with Aditi..

Ishan: even she doesn't want this marriage to happen..

Virat: then why are you getting married??

Ishan: bhaiya we tried our best but our parents are not ready to listen..

Shubhman with frustration: that's it I am leaving..