Chapter - 9

Authors POV:-

Surya was trying his best to wake up ishan but ishan in his deep sleep not waking up at all.

Surya: ishan...... ishan.....wake up c'mon we have flight after 40 mins..we have to reach airport....

Ishan: bhaiya 5 mins more please na...

Surya: ok fine then you keep sleeping we will leave you here alone and go..

After hearing this ishan wake up quickly

Ishan: no wait.... I am up .... I will take a quick bath just wait for me.

He said this and ran to bathroom.

Surya went near gate where  everyone were waiting for ishan..

After sometime ishan came near gate.

Ishan: sorry everyone I am late hehe😅... actually I was not able to sleep yesterday night so that's why I was not able to wake up early..

Rishabh: but why you were not able to sleep yesterday..

Ishan: wo actually someone cursed me to have a bad night..
(Said while looking at shubhman)

Shubh was avoiding ishan's eyes.

Ishan was not able to sleep because he kept thinking about shubhman.

After sometime Ict were in their flight.
Ishan was having his precious sleep in flight.

After some hours ict landed in London..their next match destination then they headed towards their hotel.

Ishan was all fresh and energetic after getting his sleep.

At night.

Ishan was coming down stairs for dinner and suddenly he slipped and fall down.

Ishan: aaaahhh
(yelled in pain loudly)

Everyone who were sitting on the dining table ran to see what happened to ishan worriedly

Everyone came near stairs.

Shubhman ran first to ishan  in worry.

Shubh : ish are you ok???
(In worried tone)

Rohit: ofcourse he is not ok shubh... let's carry him to his room. Rishabh go help ishan to go to his room I will call doctor.

rishabh was going near ishan to help him up but before rishabh reached shubhman carry ishan in a bridal style everyone were shocked.

Shubh don't want anyone to touch HIS ishan and that's why he did this 🤷

Shubh: no need I'll take him to his room.
(Possessiveness in his voice)

Shubhman took ishan to his room.
Everyone were also present there.

Ishan: bhaiya it's ok no need to call doctor.

Virat : what you mean no need Huh?? doctor is on his way already you just be quiet and take rest
(Said in a worried tone)

After some minutes doctor came inside the room after checking ishan he gave some cream to apply on his back..

Doctor: no need to worry he will be fine in 3 days ok

Rohit: ok ... thanks doctor.

Doctor went away and then shubhman speaked

Shubh: ro bhaiya I will share room with ishan.

Siraj: but you decideed to share room with yashasvi right.

Shubh: but now I will stay with ishan he is hurt and I will take care of him.
(in worried tone)

Ishan was on cloud nine after hearing that shubhman will be again sharing room with him.