Chapter - 10

Authors POV:-

Ict members were done with their practice and today they practice extra because tomorrow they have
Match against Afghanistan.

Everyone were sitting on ground some are just lying down all were relaxing and suddenly ishan stand up and said.

Ishan: so guys I wanna announce something..

Everyone head turned to him and they paid attention to their sunshine.

Jadeja: what is it ish ???

Ishan: it's Aditi birthday today and she has invited all of us specially so we are going there..

Siraj: but you said that she is in new york so how ???

Ishan: yeah she was in new york because of some add shoot but the work was finished early and I told her that I am in London and also her new bestie 'sara' she loves London so she decided to celebrate her birthday here..

Hardik: great than.....we will all go party hai to khana bhi hoga...What say captain.
(Asked while turning his head towards Rohit)

Rohit: ok!!!

Everyone screamed yeah.

Rahul: accha hi hai aaj khana banana nahin padega...

So guys our Rahul said this because ones upon a time ict used to keep a chief with them for their meals but that chief he always acted strictly with them he used to teach them manners unnecessarily and also always ask them to be silence which ict members never knew  always being a gyani giving them extra Gyan so they held a meeting only ict members and they decided to remove the chief and never to hire another one and they did so they remove the chief but now the question was who will cook for them so our very kind and caring rahuliya said that I can cook so I will cook for all of us and everyone agreed and they started helping him turn by turn from that day he is cooking for all of them and everyone loved his food too from that day he is a great cheif in ict..

*AUTHORS NOTE👇*
{I don't know if he can really cook or not 🥲 it's just for fun ok}

IN EVENING

Everyone one were ready for Aditi's birthday party and waiting for shubhman he is late..

Rohit: siraj go can call shubhman it's already 7:30 we have to reach there by 8:00

Siraj who was so lazy to go upstairs ask ishan to go and call shubhman down

Siraj: ishan why don't you go and call him down and also he is your roommate so....

Ishan: aaargh ok ok
(In irritation)

Ishan entered the room and he saw shubhman who is in just towel which is wrapped around his waist.

Shubhmam was watching himself in mirror so his back was facing ishan.

Ishan was watching his board back

Shubhman saw ishan and turned himself to face ishan.

Ishan was now looking at shubhman's abs his veiny hand his neck. Water droplets on his body..
Ishan in his mind:- his body is just to perfect...

{Ishan kishan what you thinking 🌚}

Ishan was just staring at shubhman's body and shubhman can see that and a smirk plastered on shubhman's lips.

He went closer to ishan and ask.

Shubh: do you want something????
(with a smirk)

Ishan didn't respond.