Chapter - 8

Match Day :-

It is India vs New Zealand

Match was started new zealand win the toss and decided to field.

Indian's opener came for batting.

Rohit Sharma and shubhman gill are opener.

Bothe give a great start.

But Rohit was out at 48 runs
Then came Virat Kohli the match was going smoothly but Kohli was dismissed on 40

Then came klrahul the match was again at India's side.
Shubhman hit his half century shot and raised his bat for celebration.
Shubhman's run are now 54

But India got a shocked by Rahul's wicket who was dismissed on 40 too

Then came ishan kishan.
Ict members was nervous cause they need ishan and shubhman partnership now but they also know about the Strom between shubhman and ishan.

But ishan and shubhman knew it very well that this is not time for their fights it's time to stand together for their country.

And they did it they set a target of 220

For new zealand.

Ict was chilled now.
Batters had done their work now it was ballers turn.

And ofcourse our Indian ballers are nothing less every took 2 wickets each.

And India won the match everyone were happy.

Ict members were hugging each other and then shubhman and ishan came infront of eachother their eyes meet they were standing in same position.
Ishan wants to hug shubhman so tightly but he was scared that what if shubhman backoff.

So he decided to atleast do a handshake and he was about to give his hand front for a handshake but before that shubhman already left that place.
Ishan was so hurt by this he blamed himself for it.

After match ict were in their dressing room.
Everyone were sitting on a couch.
Except yashasvi he didn't have place to seat.

Yashasvi: guys atleast give me some place to seat.(Said while frowning his eyebrows)

Shubh:  why don't you seat on my laps.
(Asked to yashasvi with a smile)

Ishan was boiling with anger at this statement of shubhman he really wanna punch something till it bleeds but ofcourse he will never do it with his teammate.

After shubhman said this ishan wake up from his place quickly and went to yashasvi.

Ishan: Yashasvi seat on my place (said with a forced smile)

Yashasvi : it's ok ishan I'll manage somewhere

Ishan: I SAID TAKE MY SEAT
(Ishan slightly screamed)

Yashasvi: ok ok don't scream at me..

Everyone noticed ishan's jealous and were smiling by covering their mouth

Ishan didn't observed that his members were laughing at him and went to stand beside Surya because now if situations were different he would have definitely  seated on shubhman's lap but sadly he can't..

After sometime Ict headed to their hotel.

In ict hotel:-

Virat : ro I think it's our last night here because tomorrow we will leave for next destination of match so I think we should enjoy some time in pool.

Everyone: yess please captain..
(They pleaded Rohit)

Rohit: but we have flight tomorrow at 8 in morning.