Chapter 2

Jude Bellingham

The sun hangs high in the sky over Madrid as we gather on Real Madrid's training ground. The air is filled with
energy and anticipation for the upcoming match against a formidable opponent. Standing on the pitch with my teammates, the white training kit fits perfectly, and I feel the tension in the air.

The training session begins with warm-up exercises to sharpen our reflexes and agility. I sprint between the markers, my movements fluid and powerful. Each action is precise and purposeful, knowing that the details can make all the difference.

In the subsequent drills, I focus on assisting my teammates while improving my own game. My passes are precise, always finding their target, whether initiating a quick counterattack or orchestrating the build-up play. My shots on goal are hard and well-placed, posing a challenge for any goalkeeper.

During training, I pay close attention to the coach's tactical instructions, adjusting my positioning accordingly. I read the game, anticipate the next moves, and strive to stay one step ahead. The competition on the pitch is intense yet fair, with each of us giving our best to strengthen the team.

After a particularly demanding session, we gather for a cool-down. Sweat drips from our faces, but we know this effort will take us to the next level. In conversations with my teammates, I feel the camaraderie and the shared passion for the game. Today's match is crucial, and there's a lot at stake.

As we catch our breath, the coach steps forward, his voice firm with determination. "Men, today's match is not just another game. It's a chance to show the world what we're made of. We've trained hard for this moment, and now it's time to execute. Remember your roles, trust your instincts, and leave everything on the pitch."

I nod along with my teammates, absorbing the coach's words. The weight of his expectations is a motivator, not a burden. This match is a test of our skills, our teamwork, and our resilience. We're ready to face the challenge head-on, knowing that victory today will propel us closer to our season goals.

After an intense training session at Real Madrid's facilities, I return home to my apartment in Madrid. The warmth of the shower beckons, and I step under the cascading hot water. It soothes my muscles, relaxing me after the rigorous drills and scrimmages on the field.

As the water trickles down my hard muscular frame, I reflect on my journey so far. From my early days in Birmingham City's youth academy to making my debut in professional football at just 16, the path to Real Madrid has been one of determination and hard work. Playing for Borussia Dortmund was a pivotal experience, honing my skills and preparing me for the challenges of playing in La Liga.

Thinking back on my achievements, I'm grateful for the opportunities that have shaped my career. Representing England at an international level has been a dream come true, and each match, each goal has been a testament to my dedication and passion for the game.

As I settle into my living room, I decide to FaceTime my younger brother, Jobe. He's always been a source of inspiration for me, and I'm eager to catch up with him.

"Hey, Jobe!" I greet him with a smile as his face lights up on the screen. "How's everything going with AFC Sunderland?"

Jobe's enthusiasm is infectious as he launches into a lively recount of his recent matches and achievements with the team. He's been making strides in his own football career, and I couldn't be prouder.

"They've been tough games, but I'm learning a lot," he says with a mix of determination and excitement. "I scored a couple of goals last week, and the coach has been impressed with my progress."

"That's fantastic, mate," I reply, genuinely proud of his accomplishments. "Keep working hard and pushing yourself. You're doing great."

We chat for a while longer, sharing stories and laughter, before I start my pre-game routine. It's a mix of physical recovery, mental preparation, and tactical review. I stretch out my muscles, focusing on flexibility and recovery, while also visualizing different scenarios that might unfold during the match.

I mentally prepare to show the world what my years of hard work and dedication have amounted to. The upcoming match is not just another game; it's an opportunity to showcase my skills and contribute to the team's success.

With each passing minute, the anticipation builds. I review tactical notes, studying the opponent's strategies and identifying potential weaknesses to exploit. My mind is sharp, focused solely on the task ahead.

Outside, the sun begins to set over Madrid, casting a warm glow across the city. The stadium lights flicker on in the distance, a beacon calling me to the pitch. The atmosphere is charged with excitement and expectation, both from the fans and within the team.

I take a moment to reflect on how far I've come. From the youth academy days at Birmingham City to signing with Real Madrid, it's been a journey of growth, challenges, and unforgettable moments. My family's unwavering support has been my pillar throughout, and I carry their pride with me onto the field.

As the final preparations are made, I visualize each move, each pass, and each shot. The adrenaline surges through my veins, heightening my senses and sharpening my focus. This is where I belong – on the pitch, ready to give my all for the badge on my chest and the fans in the stands.

The referee's whistle blows, signaling the start of the match. The roar of the crowd fills the air as I take my position on the field, ready to make an impact. This is my moment to shine, to leave everything out there and make my mark on the game.

With determination and confidence, I set off, fully committed to achieving victory for my team. The journey continues, and tonight, I am ready to write the next chapter of my football career with passion and purpose.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As I finally collapse onto my couch at home, a mix of exhaustion and exhilaration washes over me after our hard-fought victory. My phone lights up incessantly with notifications—messages of congratulations from teammates, friends, and fans alike. Amidst the sea of alerts, one notification catches my eye—a new friend request on Instagram from someone named Cecilia Anderson.

Intrigued, I tap on her profile. What I see takes my breath away—long, flowing blonde hair framing bronzed skin, a smile that radiates warmth and confidence. I find myself scrolling through her photos, each one revealing more about her vibrant life. Whether she's lounging on a beach, exploring new places, or simply enjoying moments with friends, there's an undeniable allure about her.

With each image, I feel a sense of fascination growing. Her style, her energy—it's all captivating. Despite the fatigue from today's game, I'm drawn to her profile, wanting to learn more about the person behind the photos. There's an unexplainable pull, a curiosity about who she is, what she loves, and what makes her tick.

Closing my phone with a contented sigh, I lean back on the couch. In the midst of the whirlwind of professional football, Cecilia Anderson's presence on my screen brings a sense of intrigue and anticipation—a welcome distraction from the intensity of the pitch.

When I think about it, I've never really been in love. Of course, I went on dates every now and then and had fun. But now, looking into those big, deep forest green eyes, it would be possible to change that. I quickly followed Cecilia back and commented on her last post

"looking good. date? :)"