Devastating News

Me: ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS 2024?!!! WHY HIM?!!

Sam Uley, Kimmy, Jared Cameron, Carrie White, Amanda Young, David, Bela, Daniela, Jane Volturi and Quil Ateara V: WHAT HAPPENED?!

Me: Donald Sutherland passed.

Jacob Black, Samara Morgan, Shelley Carter, Jack Torrance, Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!

Paul Lahote: How old is he?

Me: 88 years old.

Marcus Volturi: My heart breaks for Kiefer.

Marko: Who would like to see the videos he did?

Karl Heisenberg and Jacob Goodnight: We all do.

Aro Volturi: *Make a memorial for Donald Sutherland* Rest in Peace Donald Sutherland.

Caius Volturi: You have made a huge impact to many people to fans even your performance as Snow in The Hunger Games.

Paul, Star and Jill Tuck: Our prayers go out to Kiefer and your children you have adore.

Me: Including the colleagues who worked with you for years.

Yuki-Onna and Aponi: Along with the fans who adored you.

Me: Rest in Peace Donald Sutherland you will be missed.

Shelley Carter: I swear 2024 if you take Tobin Bell, Stephen King or any other horror actors the author loves...

Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Felix Volturi and Alec Volturi: DON'T JINX IT SHELLEY!

Me: Good god this year is making me MAD!!