Alice Angel's Lemon

(A/N: To all the Bendy and the Ink Machine fans out there, this is going to be a lemon with the queen of beauty and perfection herself Alice Angel!!! This lemon is requested by Toonamifangal67 and I hope you all enjoy this Yuri chapter! So get the tissues for the nosebleed and here we go!)

You have been dating your beloved girlfriend Alice Angel for around 5 months and you have loved her very much. When you met her in the studio, Alice have became your singing partner and you both have sang plenty of songs and she even helped you with a few music videos from your agent. You are now having a cuddling session with her as she smiled at you before kissing your cheek.

"Sweetie really?" You asked

"Yes really. You are pretty." Alice smiled

You giggled a bit as Alice then lean in before kissing your lips as you kissed back before wrapping your arms around her inky waist. She bite your bottom lip as you opened your mouth as her tongue came into your mouth as you continue to make out with her before going to your neck and search for your sweet spot. Once she found it, she begin to abuse it as you moaned before she removed your clothes and unclasp your bra before going on the right bud as you moaned.

"Mmh Alice." You moaned

Alice then switched to the opposite before she removed your pants and panties. It's a good thing that you went to get your bikini wax done as she smirked at you.

"Nice and clean." Alice smirked

Alice then inserted two fingers into your core as you moaned out as she keeps going a little bit faster.

"Ahh A-Alice." You moaned

"Mm get into the pleasure my dear." Alice smirked

As Alice went even faster, you moaned a little louder as some of her minions have ran off and some ignored the sounds since they don't want to suffer Alice's wrath. A knot formed into a pit of your stomach as Alice went faster.

"I'm close!! Gonna cum!" You warned

Alice keep going as you arch your back and let out a loud moan as she smirked and remove her own clothes, showing her curvy body. You blushed as she lay on the ground before spreading her legs.

"Come and get it my dear." Alice said

You blushed as you kissed her inner thigh before latching your tongue onto her core as she moaned and gently gripped your hair. You moaned as you lick deeper as Alice moaned more.

"Mm like that~." Alice moaned

As you lick deeper, Alice grind her hips as you keep on licking deeper.

"F-Fuck! I'm close!" Alice warned

As Alice arch her back, she released as you swallowed before pulling away and looking at her. She then flipped you over before spreading your legs as she grind her core against yours as you moaned along with her.

"Ahh Alice~ Alice Angel." You moaned

"Y/N~ Mmm." Alice moaned

You grind more as Alice did the same as you both continue to moan with pleasure and ecstasy.

"Ahh mmh I'm close!" You warned

"Me too. Together." Alice nodded

After a few more grinding actions, Alice and you both moaned as you both came together as Alice smirked at you because she isn't done yet. You both moaned out while having five more rounds with eating each other out, fingering or more grinding with a vibrating toy. You both moaned for the final round as you both fingered each other.

"A-Alice~ Fuck!!" You moaned

"Mmh I'm close!" Alice warned

"So am I! Together." You said

You both fingered faster as Alice and you both cried out in ecstasy and pleasure.

"AHH Y/N!!!" Alice cried out

"ALICE ANGEL!!!" Alice moaned

You both came as Alice panted before looking at you as you also panted.

"Wow... that's amazing." You panted

"Mm-hmm. I love you." Alice said

"I love you too." You smiled

Alice then carry you to the bedroom before you both begin to fall asleep.

Alice Angel: This is AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!!

Me: You are welcome!

Alec Volturi: Damn!!!

Sam Uley: Wow what an amazing lemon you did.

Me: Thanks Sam!

Felix Volturi: So followers who do you want next?

Max Lawrence: Comment below on who you want.

Me: Here's who I have left:

•El Sombreron
•Karl Heisenberg
•Walter Sullivan
•Wilbur Whateley
•Marcus Volturi
•Aro Volturi
•Alec Volturi
•Felix Volturi
•Demetri Volturi
•Max Lawrence
•Sam Uley
•Seth Clearwater
•Jared Cameron
•Embry Call
•Jacob Black
•Paul Lahote
•Quil Ateara V
•Leah Clearwater
•Jane Volturi
•Lady Dimitrescu
•Bela, Daniela and Cassandra Dimitrescu
•Mother Miranda
•Nure-Onna
•Yuki-Onna
•La Mala Hora
•La Lechuza
•Aponi
•Rapunzel
•Shelley Carter

Shelley Carter: Hope you all have a nice day!

La Marla Hora, La Lechuza and El Sombreron: Adios followers!!

Me: See you soon!