When You Pay A Tribute to Georgia HS Shooting

(A/N: To honor the victims who were killed in the Apalachee HS shooting that happened in Georgia on September 4th, 2024, I am going to do a tribute chapter to honor them. Each will have a fundraiser, bake sale, lantern or painting, or even a concert to honor them. TRIGGER WARNING: Some will say that the shooter responsible will be on the run! To the victims who are killed, may you all rest in peace. None of you deserve to be killed in this tragedy. TO THE 14-YEAR-OLD SCUMMY PIECE OF SHIT RESPONSIBLE ALONG WITH HIS FATHER WHO BOUGHT HIM THE GUN, MAY YOU BOTH SUFFER IN JAIL!!!!!!!!! Without further ado, let's get it started!!)

El Sombreron:

You are now holding a candlelight vigil with your boyfriend and the other urban legends with your dog as you placed every single picture of the 4 victims who are killed. As you place the pictures of each victim, all of the urban legends have light up their candles as you did the same before you all held a moment of silence. Once the moment of silence is done, your boyfriend take out the picture of the shooter Colt Gray before lighting it on fire.

"Get your ass BEAT IN JAIL Pendejo!" El Sombreron growled

"I hope the prisoners beat him and the dad up!" El Chupacabra snarled

"Like seriously who the fuck buy the gun?" La Llorona growled

You all hope that the injured pull through, the four people are at peace and the dad along with the son rot in jail.

Karl Heisenberg:

You are now painting the four victims from the Apalachee HS shooting to deliver to the families while your boyfriend has told you that he is going to do some 'errands'. When you hear about the Apalachee HS shooting in Barrow County, Georgia, it break your heart but what really makes you mad is that Colt Gray is on the run as he is responsible for killing 4 students and injuring 9 more victims as one is a teacher and 8 are students. Once you are finish painting the final victim which is Richard Aspinwall as you have already painted the two fourteen-year-old students Mason Schermerhorn and Christian Angelo, you placed them into nice frames as your boyfriend came back with both the shooter responsible and his father.

"Did you go to Barrow County, Georgia and found those assholes?!" You asked

"Of course, and this time, no show. I am going to torture them and turn them into weapons. Oh! I also am going to take off some parts of their bodies and make them suffer a painful way." Karl chuckled

As Karl Heisenberg bring Colt and Colin to the room to suffer, you have delivered the paintings to the families as Colt and Colin's screams have pierced the air combined with Karl laughing. Once the paintings are delivered, you went over to Karl to see him turning Colt into a Soldat with a little electric collar that is equipped with his rifle and Colin become a Sturm with two mechanical saw blades close to his neck.

"Behold! My greatest creation! I have decided to turn them into Soldats but with a little twist. They are still alive and they will obey otherwise I will end their lives." Karl chuckled

"I thought you put the parasite in them." You chuckled

"No but I will end their lives." Karl chuckled

You nodded as you watched Colt and Colin woke up and screamed with fear as you chuckled as Karl then smirk evilly as you hope that the victims are at peace, the injured pull through and Colt and Colin to suffer for the rest of their lives as Karl's Soldats.

Walter Sullivan:

You are now in the church with Walter and the monsters to honor the 4 victims who are killed within the shooting in Apalachee HS in Barrow County, Georgia. When you all heard about the shooting, it made your heart broken to hear that two students are 14 years old and two are teachers as one is a football coach. As every monster came, Walter begin to speak.