Jacob Black's Lemon

(A/N: To anyone who is a fan of Twilight, this lemon is for you! This lemon is requested by JulieMcIntyre4 and she have helped me with how she want the scenario to work! So please prepare your seats and let's get this chapter started!!)

You have been dating the love of your life Jacob Black for around 8 months and you have love him very much. When you first met him in your wolf form, Jacob have felt very sad about the loss of your whole entire family and he have fixed your broken heart by making you feel so much better and happier. You have become a pack member within the Uley pack and they have treated you as the family you have, and he even worked with you as a waiter at the same restaurant where you cooked in and your boss loved the fact that you two are being together and he have made you feel happy and better. You have brought Abby your puppy to Jared to do some pet sitting as you are going to Jacob's place.

"Have fun! Oh and if you have dirty thoughts, we will know." Jared chuckled

"Oh Jared shut up!" You laughed

You begin to leave and begin to phase before going to the house before phasing out in a bush and going to the house while wearing your warm F/C shorts and a native shirt before knocking on the door as Jacob answered with a warm smile.

"Hey my Wolfie. Come in." Jacob said

You giggled as you come inside the house as Jacob closed the door.

"Say where's your dad?" You asked

"Out with Charlie which means we have the house to ourselves." Jacob said

You blushed as Jacob came over to you and touch your face as you stared at him. Heat started to pool down your panties as Jacob look at him.

"Let's go to my room." Jacob said

You nodded as Jacob lead you to his room before he closed the door, and you look at him. He then kissed your lips as you kissed back before he bite your bottom lip before you opened your mouth as he plunge his tongue as you both fought for dominance to which he wins. His hands went up to your shirt as you felt his warm hands squeezing your chest as you moaned before arching your back as Jacob went on your neck to search for your sweet spot. You let out a gasp of pleasure as he found it and begin to abuse it. He then waste no time as he ripped off your native shirt and unclasp your bra before sucking on your right bud as you moaned out.

"Mm Jake~." You moaned

Jacob then switch to the opposite before he pick you up and bring you to the bed as he lay you down on his back as he removed your shorts and ripped your underwear as you let out a squeak.

"Jacob! I just brought that!" You blushed

"Well get an extra pair next time." Jacob smirked

Jacob removed his own shirt showing his abs and muscles which made your core started to soak even more as you blushed a lot.

"Like?" Jacob smirked

"Fuck you are so handsome." You blushed

Jacob opened your legs slowly before kissing your inner thighs before going up to your core and give it a few licks as you let out a moan of pleasure as he lapped your core with lust. You gripped his short hair as you moaned more as his hand went to the top of your core and rubbed it as you arch your back.

"J-Jacob!!! D-Don't stop!" You moaned

As Jacob licked even deeper, you moaned even louder as he let out a low growl within his chest before licking more. You felt a pit growing in your stomach as you tried to hit Jacob's hand for his attention.