Dr. Frank-N-Furter's Lemon

(A/N: To all the Rocky Horror Picture Show Fans, this lemon chapter is for those who love the mad doctor himself Dr. Frank-N-Furter!!!!!!! This lemon is requested by Toonamifangal67 and I hope you all enjoy this chapter and let's get it started!)

You have been with Dr. Frank-N-Furter for around 6 months and you have loved him very much. From the time you have met him at the mansion, he have love you very much and treated you like a queen. You are now in a room with your puppy Edward as Edward panted happily as Dr. Frank-N-Furter came inside and smiled at you.

"Hey honey." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

"Hey sweetie. How was your day with Magenta?" You asked

"Oh it's wonderful. How is your job?" Dr. Frank-N-Furter asked

"Pretty good. Entertaining plenty of people." You said

Dr. Frank-N-Furter came over on the bed and begin to sit with you as you look at him.

"Babe what is wrong?" You asked

"I want you~." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

Columbia came inside as she took your puppy Edward to let him play with the other dogs for fun as Dr. Frank-N-Furter kissed your lips as you kissed back before having a heated make out session. You moaned as tongues are swirling for dominance to which your boyfriend won to which he begin to go on your neck and search for your sweet spot. Once he found it, he begin to abuse it as you moaned softly.

"Mmh.. baby~." You moaned

As Dr. Frank-N-Furter found it, he begin to abuse it before removing your shirt as he then take off your bra before going to your right bud as you moaned softly before he switched to the opposite and then he removed your pants along with your panties as you blushed.

"No fair! You are clothed and I'm not." You giggled

"Don't worry. All will be revealed. Now enjoy." Dr. Frank-N-Furter chuckled

Dr. Frank-N-Furter then went in between your legs before you felt him licking up your core as you let out a gasp of pleasure before he begin to latch onto your core while keeping your legs spread apart as you moaned out in pleasure.

"Mm yes! Like that~." You moaned

As Dr. Frank-N-Furter licked deeper, you arched your back and moaned louder in pleasure before you came as Dr. Frank-N-Furter licked the juices before pulling away and chuckle at you.

"You tasted very heavenly." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

You blushing as Dr. Frank-N-Furter removed his lingerie as you look at his body as he is a bit toned as he blushed at the size of his member which is about 6 and half inches big. You passed your boyfriend a few condoms as he nodded.

"Protection is the key." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

As Dr. Frank-N-Furter put the condom on, he then positioned himself before slowly sliding into you as you yelped out as tears stream out of your face. As the pain subsides, your boyfriend started to move slowly as you moaned softly.

"So tight~." Dr. Frank-N-Furter groaned

"F-Faster~." You moaned

Dr. Frank-N-Furter went faster and harder as you moaned even louder as he went harder and deeper into you.

Fuck yes!" You moaned

He groaned as he went harder as you clawed his back as he hit your G-spot with accuracy as you keep on moaning.

"Ahh fuck! I'm close!" You warned

"So am I." Dr. Frank-N-Furter said

After around 8 more deep and powerful thrusts, Dr. Frank-N-Furter groaned as he came as you moaned as you also came as well.

"Mm I'm not even done with you yet my dear." Dr. Frank-N-Furter smirked

"Meow." You giggled

You were moaning as Dr. Frank-N-Furter have been pounding you non-stop for the next 4 rounds which are in total of 5 in many positions as you came during each round as you are riding on him on the final round as he pounded you hard and deep.

"AHH YES!!! FUCK YES!!!!!" You cried out

"Scream my name. Say it!!" Dr. Frank-N-Furter demanded

After around 18 more thrusts, Dr. Frank-N-Furter groaned as he came into the sixth condom as you cried out and also came.

"DR. FRANK-N-FURTER!!!!!!!" You screamed

"Oh Y/N!!!!" Dr. Frank-N-Furter screamed

You panted and landed on the bed as he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Wow... 6 rounds. I didn't know you had it in." You panted

"Well I love you and I will always give you the best rounds." Dr. Frank-Furter smiled

Dr. Frank-N-Furter covered you both before you both begin to fall asleep together.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter: Oh thank you so much dear author!

Me: No problem!

Santiago: Damn 6?! That's wow!

Sam Uley: I hate to agree with the leech but I agree.

Paul Lahote: So everyone please pick which character for the lemon chapter you wanted next

Aro Volturi: We all hope you all have a great day.

Me: See you soon followers!