Embry Call's Lemon

(A/N: It's time for the lemon with the shy boy within the Uley pack Embry Call. This is requested by JulieMcIntyre4 and she did give me the idea on how she wanted it to be. If any of you want to comment who you want next, comment below to see which character you want next! So for the fans who love the movie which is Twilight, I hope you all enjoy! Let's get it started!)

You have been dating Embry Call for the past 5 months and you have loved him very much. From the time you have met him after when he saved you from drowning, Embry have made you feel very happy and have treated you like a beautiful queen as you adore him even though he is known as the shy boy from some of the guys within the pack but Jacob along with Quil Ateara V have loved the fact that he found his imprint which is you and your parents even loved him. You are now in your room as you have just fed your bunny Snowy while your parents are out for work as you got a text message from Embry. You take a look as the message reads:

"Hey baby. I'm coming by to see you."

You put a happy face as you begin to read a book until you heard a ping noise as a small rock is thrown. You take a look to see Embry Call himself with only his shorts on as you opened the window and stood back as Embry climbed up the tree before going to the window and went into your room.

"Hey honey. What happened?" You asked

"Mom was yelling at me earlier about sneaking out. I tried to tell her that I was finish with errands." Embry said

"Oh I am sorry sweetie." You said

Embry held your hand as you look at him as he touch your hair as he kissed your lips which is a quick one as he look at you.

"I want you." Embry whispered

"You can have me in any way possible. Do you have any condoms?" You asked

"Tried to buy them but sold out." Embry said

"I got my birth control pills. Mom bought them for me." You said

Embry chuckled softly as he kissed your lips as you kissed back with passion. Tongues swirl around as you opened your mouth as you both battled for dominance to which Embry have won. He removed your shirt along with your bra before going to your neck and started to search for your sweet spot. Once he found it, he begin to abuse it as you moaned out as he bite into it as you arch your back out in ecstasy.

"Mmh... Babe." You moaned

Embry then started to go to your right breast before going on the bud as you hold his short hair while moaning out before Embry went to the opposite. Your hands went down to touch his abs as Embry let out a low growl before going to your jeans and remove them. He removed his own shorts as you see a tent forming in his boxers as he chuckle at your underwear.

"Wolf panties? Mom got those?" Embry smirked

"Hehehe yeah. She is very helpful." You said

Embry removed them as you blushed hard as Embry look at your core. It's a good thing that you went to the spa with your friends as you got a bikini wax.

"Nice and clean." Embry smirked

Embry then lean down as you felt his tongue giving your core a long lick which made you let out a loud scream of pleasure. Embry then begin using his tongue on your core as you moaned more and held his head gently as he gripped your legs. Meanwhile, Sam, Jared and Paul are out on patrol as Jared pick up the sound of your moans as he let out a wolf smirk before leaving as Paul followed.

"Someone's having fun!" Jared said

"I wonder." Paul said

"Guys patrol... damn it!" Sam said