When You Pay A Tribute to James Earl Jones

(A/N: To honor the late and great James Earl Jones, I am going to do a tribute chapter to honor this amazing legend. Now keep in mind that some are going to be candlelight vigils, paintings, music covers of the songs, and a moment of silence. James Earl Jones is an icon and a legend, and this chapter is going to be very emotional. May the legendary Icon James Earl Jones rest in peace and thank you for making everyone's childhood fun including mine.)

El Sombreron:

You have heard the news that James Earl Jones have passed away as you are going to do a tribute story to honor the legend at the club as you wore a Lion's King Shirt as many people came in as they all held some candles to honor the legend. El Sombreron begin to play Reflections of Mufasa to lighten the mood.

"Today we have lost a legend James Earl Jones, and he passed away at the age of 93 years old. We are going to honor him with a candlelight vigil and a moment of silence. So, everyone, light your candles." You said

As everyone light up the candles, you all held a moment of silence. Once the moment of silence is done, El Sombreron begin to bow softly as you all hope that James Earl Jones rest in eternal peace.

Karl Heisenberg:

You are now with your boyfriend Karl Heisenberg to honor James Earl Jones with having a movie night and the one movie you loved to watch is the Lion King to which Karl got some popcorn before you both went to the TV as the movie came on to which you both begin to watch it.

"May James Earl Jones be at peace." You said

"An iconic legend that won't be forgotten." Karl said

You both hope that James Earl Jones rest in eternal peace.

Walter Sullivan:

You are now with Walter Sullivan having a movie night together as you both are watching the movie that James Earl Jones played in which is Coming to America as you are devastated to hear that he passed at the age of 93 years old. While watching the movie, you started to feel sad as Walter rubbed your back.

"He will be at peace." Walter said

You nodded as Walter kissed your cheek as you hope that James Earl Jones rest in peace.

Wilbur Whateley:

You are now at the goth club at night in your robes to honor James Earl Jones in multiple colors as you got the color of red and orange similar of the character to Mufasa as some have black as he played as Darth Vadar as others have brown because he played as King Jaffe Joffer in Coming to America. Wilbur came with a black candle along with Dunwich Horror as he is invisible as the cult leader begin to speak.

"Today, tragedy have struck on all of us, and we are going to honor the legend, the icon and the voice actor who have inspired so many people in this cult. We are going to honor James Earl Jones. Everyone light the candles and we will miss you." The cult said

You all light the candle before holding a moment of silence as Wilbur went next to you and join you in the moment of silence. Once the moment of silence is done, you all then have a movie night at Wilbur's house as you hope that James Earl Jones rest in peace.

Caius Volturi:

You are now in the art room as you are painting Mufasa with the dark colors of blue because you have heard that James Earl Jones have passed away at the age of 93. You remember when you were human, you remember your time in Forks when you use to be clean from your parents almost causing you to overdose, Crystal along with the teenage boy who happened to be named Julius have bring you to watch Star Wars for fun and even The Lion King as you adore the way James Earl Jones have done Darth Vadar and Mufasa very well. While painting, you see Caius sitting right next to you as he have painted Darth Vadar. Once you are finishing painting, Caius look at the painting of Mufasa.