Devastating News

Me: ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!!!! WHY 2024?!!!!!

Embry Call, Paul Lahote, Felix Volturi and Cassandra Dimitrescu: NOOOOOO!!!!! NOT PROFESSOR MCGONAGLE!!!

Aro Volturi: The Harry Potter Actress? I think some of the guards were watching it.

Marcus Volturi: How old was she? 

Me: 89 years old and she also was in Sister Act and many more.

Santiago Volturi: Who wants to see Harry Potter?

Bela, Daniela, Cassandra, Lady Dimitrescu, Felix Volturi and Embry Call: ME!!!

Caius Volturi: I think I'll pass. Not a huge fan of wizardry.

Me: That's alright. Everyone have their own movies.

Jane Volturi and Alec Volturi: Rest in Peace Maggie Dame Smith.

Sam Uley, Jacob Black, Paul Lahote, and Seth Clearwater: You are an amazing legend for so many people especially for the Harry Potter community.

Leah Clearwater, Mother Miranda, Demetri Volturi and Shelley Carter: Our prayers go out to your family...

Felix Demetri, Santiago, Seth Clearwater, Jared Cameron and El Sombreron: Friends...

La Lechuza and La Mala Hora: And to all the fans who adore her in the many movies she does.

Me: Rest in peace you iconic legend. You will be missed.

Rapunzel: 2024 please be good for the remaining 3 months!!