Caius Volturi Lemon

(A/N: If anyone is a fan of Twilight since I am not hehe this one is for you!! This is a request from very cool follower of mine who followed me on Tumblr and I also followed him on Wattpad. The name is raynebentzin. I hope you all enjoy and let's get this chapter started and also bed destroying is a warning hehe. Enjoy!!)

You have been with Caius for over 8 months, and you love him very much. From the time you have met him when you were human, Caius have cleaned you out of the drugged lifestyle thanks to your cruel parents and made you into a much happier person. He have been making sure that you don't relapse and have changed you into a vampire as you are now happy with your new life and also you are going to be queen of the Volturi. You are now finished playing with your snake Hera as you even returned from your appointment with the vampiric doctor as he told you the news which is you are fertile for having a kid and a rare one since most vampire chicks can't have kids. You are now in your room with your birth control and blood to activate as you are now relaxing as you thought about everything you once were beforehand. You started to feel yourself as you look at your porcelain skin where the holes use to be as you are all cleared up. You then heard a knock as you got up and opened the door to see your beloved boyfriend Caius Volturi coming inside the room as you closed the door.

"Hey honey. How's trials?" You asked

"It went off smoothly. You should have come with me Mia Regina." Caius chuckled

"You know I forgot hehehe." You giggled

"Mm Mia Regina, are you feeling a little aroused?" Caius smirked

"What is your plan Caius?" You chuckled

Caius's eyes change from red to black with lust before he pinned you on the door as you felt him touching your curvy body.

"Mmm~ I can smell the arousal... Mia Regina." Caius growled with lust

"Caius... before we have to be claimed.... I went to the doctor within the palace and well I am the rarest one to be fertile. I know your species can't have kids but I am the rarest one, but the doctor said I may be able to have one or two." You said

"That we may have to talk alone but having an immortal child is dangerous." Caius said

"I would risk it for motherhood." You said

"Now then... time for a claiming." Caius smirked

Caius then smashed his lips with your own as you kissed back before you both have a huge make out session with Caius. Caius lick your bottom lip as you slowly opened your mouth and felt Caius's tongue going inside as you moaned with tongues swirling. Caius then win the battle before he ripped off your dress showing your lingerie as he smirked slowly.

"You look gorgeous. All for me. No one will take advantage of you ever again." Caius whispered

"You are still clothed Mio Re." You said

Caius then use his speed to remove his clothes showing his naked body as you touch his body to which he let out a low growl before he pinned you on the bed, causing the bed to shift a little.

"Babe... we are going to break the bed.... a lot." You blushed

"That's the plan... mmm~." Caius said

"NON-IL LETTO!!!!" Aro screamed in frustration

"Brother ignore them." Marcus said

Caius removed your bra before going to your right chest as you felt Caius licking and nipping your bud as you moaned before he went to the opposite and deliver the same treatment. He then kissed your stomach before he went to your underwear and rip it off.